Becca's breath hitched at the intensity of Freen's stare directed at her, causing her to very quickly flip them horizontally on the bed. Freen moaned loudly as Becca's hips came to rest between her thighs, suddenly feeling quite overwhelmed by the pleasure that was burning at the contact. She almost couldn't believe what was actually transpiring, which caused a mere moment of hesitance. Becca quickly picked up on it and hovered above Freen, unable to make proper sense of the mixture of lust and worry swarming through her mind. "Are you okay? Do you want to stop?"

Freen gently shook her head with a smitten smile stretching her lips. "I was just worried for a second that I don't know what to do, but I trust you to show me." Freen reached up to hook her arms around Becca's neck and slowly pulled her down in order to kiss her, then breathed warmly against Becca's swollen lips, "I want... no, I need you right now. I can't hold on any longer." Becca was so over waiting further to stop now, immediately jumping at Freen's green light. She lowered her body onto Freen's and rolled her hips into her once again, starting a gentle rhythm of back and forth, completely stealing Freen's breath at the friction.

Becca struggled to focus once she had lowered herself onto Freen, the pressure of their naked torsos awakening a swarm in her stomach. She reveled in every little bit of Freen's soft flesh and warm skin pressing into her own, spurring her onwards to let one hand clasp onto Freen's hip and tug her closer whenever she ground into Freen. The noises escaping the dark haired goddess was music to Becca's ears as she continued her onslaught, her lips falling into Freen's neck to taste her. "Fuck, you feel so good..." Becca breathed heavily onto the soft space beneath Freen's ear and it made her shudder.

"Becca...please... I want to feel you..." Freen whimpered and moaned at the same time, pushing her hips up into Becca to emphasize what exactly she wanted. Out of the two of them, it was surprising that Freen would be the aggressor, but she had definitely had enough of not receiving her fair share of pleasure. There was no one else that she'd rather receive it from than her Becca. She shifted her hips again in order to help Becca slide her underwear down her legs, soon followed by Becca's. Becca let her body slide back into place between Freen's legs at a painful pace, causing freen to let go of an elongated moan as heat washed through her body and threatened to consume her.

"Oh god, Freen..." Becca husked against Freen's ear as she was overcome by rolling waves of pleasure, being able to feel Freen completely bare and hot and...wet. Freen was so wet, and as Becca grinded against her, she could feel the wetness spreading across her own skin below her navel. It made her burn like no other woman ever had. She needed to feel more, and so she leaned her weight onto one elbow while the other hand carefully reached further than Freen's hip. Her fingers moved along the goosebumps lining Freen's skin and as Becca shifted her hips a little, her hand slipped down into the wat heat between them.

"Fuuuuck... yes, dont stop..." Freen moaned and whined almost deliriously at Becca, blind with passion and desire. She could feel Becca's fingers expertly slide down her slit and back up again, feeling Freen, caressing Freen, driving Freen crazy. Becca was driving herself crazy, however, as she felt the velvet, warm and wet, of Freen's body. In another life she might have dreamed about this moment, but here they were and Becca had to swallow hard and shut her eyes to keep herself somewhat grounded. She slowly continued to slide her fingers up and down, making sure to place some more pressure with each passing where she felt Freen's swollen bump. Goddamn, this was euphoric, Becca had thought.

Once Becca had dared to place pressure around the entrance to Freen's warm core, the woman gave a little spasm and a positive groan of pleasure, her back arching off the bed and pressing hard into Becca's body. "Inside, please..." Freen begged raggedly into Becca's ear, her fingers digging into Becca's back hard enough to leave marks. Becca didn't want to leave Freen hanging any longer and so, at a painfully slow pace, slid her middle finger carefully into Freen. Becca was well aware that this would be the first time Freen would feel this sensation, other than when she did it to herself. Freen's body was more than welcoming, however, and Becca pushed into Freen's wet depths with ease. Freen produced a bigger spasm this time, as well as a louder sound. This time it sounded primal, hungry and demanding. "Becca, fuck..." Freen growled and reached for Becca's head, turning it in order to be able to see Becca's black eyes. "Freen..." Becca was breathless, absolutely delirious from the heat of the moment, and it was all she could get out.