CHAPTER 9

Athena's POV : her outfit and mask for the race

" ugh turn off the lights' ' i say pushing my face into a pillow no one answers .

I end up getting um but i'm in a room but then i remember how i got here , i walk out of the room in the same clothes as yesterday and head downstairs to where everyone is .

" Finally you woke up, I was gonna pour cold water on your face. '' Jada says while eating eggs and bacon and I go and sit beside her and look at Lorenzo who is cooking something .

" Make me something you pesent " I say to Lorenzo, making him scowl at me .

" Fine, " he says and starts making pancakes .

" Guys I have an idea for today " Jada says, making me and Mia look at her .

" Let's burn Britney's house down " she says, making me smirk at her. I grab my phone and text her since i don't want anyone else to hear what i wanna say so i text her.

Athena : Let's do it after because I have a race today.

Jada looks at me then her phone .

Jada: shouldn't you tell them who you are i feel like they should know and yk they both work for Lorenzo's dad is the underground king and he's the heir he's taking over when he turns 18 he's also and assassin "

Wtf i didnt know hes the fucking heir of the underground fucking king and hes a fucking assassin .

Athena: fine but i'm only telling them that i'm a street fighter and racer only wait but they're gonna know since my assassin name is the same as my street racing name .

Jada: ok its fine

I looked up to see everyone looking at us suspiciously.

" uh i wanted to say that i'm a street racer and if you guys want you guys can come to my race today " i say and all three of them stare at me .

" FUCK YEA TODAY IS GONNA BE A GREAT DAY WHATS YOUR RACE NAME " Samuel screams and i just side eye him .

" I'm not telling you your just gonna have to see for yourself when we get there but you tell no one about who i am under the mask understand or ill skin you alive and pour salt over your body and watch you die and i already know who you both are " i say making him shocked

" wait you know i'm an assassin " he says

" Yes I know you're an assassin and same with Lorenzo or should I say the underground Prince '' I say smirking and he just looks at me like he's about to kill me .

" How the fuck do you know " he says practicly screaming at me .

" I have my ways honey " I say winking at him then getting up taking the plate of pancakes from his hand .

" And thanks for the pancakes " I say, eating the pancakes while he just stares at me.

***************************************************************************************

Me and Jada got ready for the race and changed into our outfits and wore our masks then got into the car driving to the race .

" Finally we are here " Jada says as we pull up to the race and I just pull up beside a red car .

" OMG there is that weird guy that kept staring at you beside our car i didn't know he raced i think he's racing you " she says , i then turn around and look in her direction and indeed see Matthew sitting in a red Lambo with Mattao beside him thank god i'm wearing my mask i didn't know i would race him either , i stare at him until he notices and turns around smirking at me .

" Athena pay attention, the race is about to start also where the hell is Lorenzo and Samuel " she says, snapping her fingers in my face .

" uh i dont know where the fuck they are why you asking me " i say looking at the girl between me and Matthew's car .

soon after the girl counts till 3

" 1"

"2"

"3"

" GOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

and then I hear gunshots go off and I go speeding off paying close attention in front of me .

" OMG BE CARE FULL '' Jada says as i take a sharp turn and notice Matthew beside me smirking and i just flip him off and increase my speed and so does he , we're almost at the finish line and we are right beside each other.

" HURRY UP ATHENA YOUR ALMOST FINISHED " Jada screams as i try and increase my speed as adrenaline spreads through my body .

" YESSSSSSSS WE DID IT YOU GOT FIRST PLACE BITCH " She screams as i slowly stop my car and slowly breath in and out and look at jada and we both stare at each other for a moment as we hear the people screaming and the announcer speaking in the huge mick

" AND FIRST PLACE WE HAVE FALLING ANGEL .

" FUCK YEAH " i scream as we both get out of the car going to get my money until we spot Lorenzo and Samuel looki9ing around like there looking for someone .

" hola " I say smirking at them and then I see Samuel looking at me with wide eyes .

" Omfg that's your Falling angel " he says in a whisper and I nod in return .

" Come on guys, I need to get my money " I say walking up to the owner .

" Falling Angel here is your money, nice meeting the unbeatable racer " he says handing me 50k as i smirk at him taking the money from him , god damn thats hella money .

As I'm counting the money walking back to the car with Jada , Lorenzo and Samuel behind me I get a text from Romeo saying that there is an important dinner we are having at his house tonight and I have to attend .

" We should all go to the club tonight " Jada says as Samuel nods in agreement .

" We can't Romeo say that we have to be here for dinner " I say, making both of them frown .

" Ok how about after dinner you come over " Samuel suggests and i just shrug my shoulders But they both give me puppy eyes .

" fine maybe i'll ask Romeo how long dinner is going to be or you guys can just come to the dinner with us " i say and they both nod

" yea just come over for dinner im sure Romeo wont mind right " Jada says as me and her get into my car .

" Ok if he says yes then you guys can come over but we have to get home now since we only have an hour left to get ready also bring mia if she wants to come and also don't forget after dinner we burning britney's house down " i say as samuel and jada smirk at me but Lorenzo just shakes his head lie he's disappointed and then we say our goodbyes and leave to go home .

..........................