CHAPTER 2

Athena's POV:

(jada <3) ' ima pick you up at 9 bae see ya <3'

(Athena)' alr ima see ya <3'

I just got home from school. It's currently 6 and i gotta go make dinner before my uncle comes home.

I head down stares and go into the kitchen to make dinner i decided on making mac and cheese

after finishing up with making dinner i set up the table and call nate to come down stairs for dinner

" Nate get your ass down here, dinner is ready" I shout while setting the bowl of mac and cheese on the table.

" did you make me and my bf some too ya slut? '' Britney says out of nowhere with her so-called boyfriend Lorenzo holding her waist and smirking at me .

" yes i did now where tf is your man whore of a father at " i say as i glare at both of them .

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY FATHER" she screams making my ears hurt

" you heard me" i say as i walk towards the sink then feel someone pull my hair then hear a scream

" YOU BITCH DONT CALL MY FATHER THAT" she screams once again i think im going deaf from her screaming but this bitch really pulled my hair so i hold her hand and twist it making her fall to the ground then go on top of her a whisper in her ear.

" Next time I see you touching me princess I will chop off your hands and cut off your vocal cords cause I think I'm going deaf from your screaming " I say so calmly then get off her and glare at Lorenzo who is just standing there looking at me.

" I'm gonna tell my dad then yall see what's gonna happen. I hope he kills you this time tho" she says, making me tense.

" and if you tell your daddy then i will skin you alive and pour acid all over your body and the princess won't like that will she " i say turning around to face her smirking at her terrified face.

" toodles princess" i say giving them one more glance then head to my room to get ready.

i ended up wearing a black shorts bodysuit and paired it with my converse and added a white bag to go with it and let my straight hair down 

(her fit)

(Jada <3) ' i'm here when are you coming out '

( Athena) I'm coming out right now '

i close my phone and walk to my brothers room and walk in

" hey what if i was naked knock first" he says dramatically

" dude i was just telling you that i'm going out " i say

" but what if uncle finds out y'all get in trouble " he says worried