CHAPTER 5

" guys hurry the fuck up were gonna be late " i say running down the stairs

i woke up like an hour Ago I barley got any sleep last night i felt sick to my stomach i didn't know why i felt like i was about to puke all over my rug so i got up and puked my guts out i the bathroom and after that i ended up taking some sleeping pills and fell asleep . i ended up getting up at like 5 and took a shower and freshened up brushed my teeth and hair and did a natural makeup look and changed into a pair of dirty green sweat pants and a white crop top lastly i put in my eye contacts .

 i ended up getting up at like 5 and took a shower and freshened up brushed my teeth and hair and did a natural makeup look and changed into a pair of dirty green sweat pants and a white crop top lastly i put in my eye contacts

(her outfit)

" Coming " Nate and Jada say racing down the stairs he's wearing gray sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt .

" i got down first fat ass ha " Jada says running towards me with Nate chasing after her. She's wearing gray sweatpants and a black crop top and her hair is in a messy bun.

" your the fat ass " he says running after her

" Athena get me away from his ugly ass " she says running behind me to hide from him while I laugh at them .

" ok ok stop you are both fat asses " i say making both of them glare at me

" Where the hell is Britney? "I say looking around the room making sure i got everything .

" I'm here " Britney says coming down the stairs wearing a pair of bright pink sweatpants and a matching top .

" ok guys put your suit cases in the trunk so we can leave and hurry the fuck up because we are already late so hurry up " i say making my way to the car and sitting in the drivers seat while Jada sits beside me and Britney and Nate sit in the back next to each other fighting of course.

" move the fuck over fat ass" Nate says pushing Britney which makes Britney scream at him

" No you move and don't call me fat when you're the fat one " Britney says pushing Nate.

" You're so annoying I don't know why we even agreed to even take you with us' ' he says glaring at her while Britney stays silent and goes on her phone.

***

We got to the airport and went on our plane to New York.

" ugh when are we gonna get here " Jada says whining

" Shut up, at least you're sitting beside my sister. I have to sit with this stuck up bitch " Nate says making a stanky face at Britney which makes her glare at him.

" shut up if it wasn't for my father you guys would have been homeless" she says making me turn around and slap her .

" Say that shit again i dare your daddy not gonna save you from me and be lucky we are taking you with us or we would have left your ass " i said making her go quiet .