Part 2

Serenity POV

Charlie stayed with me in the kitchen for a little before heading to the parlor to talk to the others. I walked in to see Charlie pacing back and forth talking. I set the tray of cookies down and smile as Vaggie calms Charlie down. "Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit," Angel speaks up as I narrow my eyes at him. "And now..." Angel trails off as his phone vibrates. "Ain't no silver lining this time toots," Angel finishes as I feel an elbow in my ribs. I look and see Vaggie pointing at her hair. I relax as I let my hair fall back down and take a deep breath. "Sure there is. We just have to look a little harder for it," Charlie said clasping her hands together as I nodded in agreement. "Well, while you're looking, the rest of Hell is going nuts," Angel says turning his phone towards us. "People are already freaking out about the news. Look at what's happening in the Doomsday District," Angel says swiping up. "Err, what is a "donkey show"?" Charlie asks as I raise an eyebrow at him. Angel quickly turns his phone back to him

"Aah, heh, nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news, too. Like I said, everyone's losing their shit," Angel said as I shake my head not believing him. "Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie says coming to a realization. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" Charlie gasps before exclaiming. "Cute idea and all, but you really going to go out in all of this?" Angel says turning his phone to us as I watch a demon run by screaming. "Well, it's not like people are just going to show up on our doorstep," Charlie says as an explosion causes her to scream. We all look to the whole as someone screams, "Show yourself, Alastor!" dramatically. I look out the whole to see a flying ship and roll my eyes. "It's Sir Pentious again," I call out behind me as we all head outside of the hotel. "-villain extraordinaire!" Sir Pentious shouts as Niffty jumps on my back startling me.

"Ooh, he's a bad boy," Niffty says as Alastor picks her off me with one hand. "Huh, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you," Alastor taunts setting Niffty on the ground with a smile. "I attacked you literally last week. We've done battle, like... 20 times." Sir Pentious said as Alastor continued to taunt him. "Well, you must have been really bad at this." "Silence! Now cower!" Sir Pentious hisses before continuing, "For when I've slain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal!" Sir Pentious exclaims as Niffty manages to get on Alastor this time. "Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?" Niffty asks out loud as I chuckle and take her into my arms. "Oh, nobody important," Alastor says as his tendrils start attacking the airship. Alastor was laughing as I levitated myself to go fix the hole Sir Pentious made. "Um, Alastor? I think he's had enough," Charlie calls from behind Alastor as the Radio Demon continues to laugh. "Nah, he's got a few more hits in I'm!" Angel chimes in as I use my magic to fix the wall.

"Aahhh!" Sir Pentious screams falling out of the airship and landing on the ground with a thud. "Thanks for another forgettable experience," Alastor says twirling his cane before stamping it down to lean on while taunting the snake demon. "Thank... you... for letting your guard down!" Sir Pentious laughs as he tears a piece of Alastors coat. "Not a good idea!" I call out in a sing-song voice lowering myself back down. "Haha! Yah! Oh, sh*t," Sir Perntious realized his mistake as Alastor went further into his demon form with his horns growing wider. The radio sounds got louder as I put a barrier around me and the others as a green explosion went off, and Sir Pentious screamed while soaring through the air. "Well, it looks as though I need a visit to the tailor. Best of luck, chums," Alastor says turning to leave to get his coat fixed up. "Wait. You're leaving? Alastor, we need your help. We need you to do your job-" Vaggie was cut off by Angel. "We need a wall..." Angel said looking at the wall I had fixed up. "Serenity beat me to it. Matter of fact, My Dear, would you like to come with me to the tailors?" Alastor asks sticking his elbow out for me to join him.