21. Thinkin' About You

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I did." I said as I went to the door and took the parcel from the delivery man's hand, while thanking him politely.

I sighed when I saw Jeonghan's furrowed expression. "I ordered pizza."

"But why? I was going to make dinner."

"For a change. I'm tired of eating your boring dishes." I replied, nonchalantly as I opened the box and gestured him to take a seat. "Boring dishes? Sounds absurd coming from a guy who burned my whole kitchen down, trying to cook a toast." He retorted, taking a piece and munching on it angrily. I smiled.

That wasn't true at all, I could never get tired of his delicious dishes. But even though I hated him I knew he needed rest and I was merely giving him that, because I wasn't that cold hearted.

*****

Jeonghan's pov:

I regretted the extremely stupid decision, I made a few days ago.

The decision to tease Seungcheol.

Because originally I had planned to do that just so I can mess with him and nothing more, but that action had backfired and it has managed to mess with my mind instead. I didn't realised when my mindless flirting became so intense for me, I was almost enjoying myself. The fire that lit in his eyes...it was surreal.

When he grabbed my waist I was sure that he was going to kiss me and surprisingly enough, I would've too, if it hadn't been for that pizza delivery. I'll forever be thankful for that guy for saving me from doing something so absurd in the heat of the moment.

"Jeonghan bro!" A familiar voice, interrupted my train of thoughts. A genuine smile appeared on my lips when I saw its owner, Soo-yun. She waved at me from bookstore, before running towards me. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I was just coming back from work. What about you, my little sister?" I said, with a grin plastered on my face. She smiled widely before replying. "Well, this semester is kinda hard, it was staring to take a toll on me so I was out for some fresh air, its not really helping though." She sighed, taking a proper look at her I could tell that she was mentally exhausted, I couldn't blame her University's are hard. And hers was especially harder.

"Don't worry Soo-yun-ah, you're in world's one of the best university so it natural for it to be hard on you, but I know you can handle it, you have what it takes. And trust me it's just a momentary pain, because after you complete it, you'll achieve so many great things." I said, trying my best to cheer her up. It breaks my heart whenever I see her sad. "You're right bro, thank you so much for reminding me." She smiled. I was bad with words but I'll definitely make her happy, because I knew exactly what she needed.

"You like amusement parks right?" I asked, brightly.

"Omg yes! I love them!" He exclaimed excitedly making me giggle. "Great, because we're going there right now."

"Wait, now? But-"

"Uh-huh. No buts we're going."

"But bro you just came back from work, you must be tired and-" I rolled my eyes playfully and softly smacked her shoulder. "Hey, your brother's not that old, I'm not tired." She laughed but finally agreed to it.

Seungcheol's pov:

This wasn't good, no matter what I do there was only one thing in my mind nowadays.

Yoon Jeonghan.

I have no idea what's wrong with me but no matter how hard I try I just couldn't stop thinking about him, it was insane.

The stunt that he pulled few days ago wasn't helping my case either. I was scared because I wanted more of it.

Him on lap, his hands on my face and his eyes on mine. I was almost sure it had been a dream, or should I say..a nightmare.