bound and around

Kinn had been right to steer clear of Porsche all night. If he could barely read a piece of fiction where someone else fucked or touched or even looked at Porsche, he'd figured it would be best not to see it in real life where he couldn't pretend it wasn't just fiction.

As the game commenced, with one person from each team stepping up to engage in some form of play, Kinn found himself swinging between dread and anticipation, every time it was Porsche's turn to step up. He'd watched Porsche blindfold Time while he made Time guess where he was putting Time's hands and if he got it wrong, someone had to whip Time. He'd watched Jom and Porsche giggle their way through a round where neither of them could be bothered to take the other person seriously, sexually. Everyone had agreed, for the sake of future engagements, that they switch out Porsche for another bodyguard the moment his and Vegas' names had been pulled from a hat.

But even with the thought of Vegas and Porsche doing anything together, Kinn's worst moment yet had been when Tay talked Porsche through a self-stimulated orgasm. Kinn's skin was taut and prickly, but his dick was so hard and he could barely keep saliva in his mouth.

"Okay," Pete said, dragging the hat closer as he sat cross-legged.

He'd taken to draping a cloth over his lower body, but it still didn't change the fact that Kinn had seen him naked. He'd seen Pete's smooth, slightly curved dick when it was hard. He'd watched him strain under the weight of a denied orgasm, his body glistening with sweat as his eyes drooped with desperation.

Then he'd seen Pete cum.

Really, Kinn was at a point during the evening where he was way, way, way past any guilt he could ever feel for the number of boundaries he'd broken with these men. He'd chosen to come to the party. He'd known what to expect. He was probably never going to be able to look at Pete, or any of them, without knowing for sure what they looked and sounded like in the throes of passion.

"Arm," Pete said, digging in for a second name. "And Kinn."

"And the activity is," Tay said, putting his into the box in his lap as he pulled out a card. "Bondage."

"What?" Arm asked, eyes wide in terror.

"Chill out," Porsche said, running his hand through Arm's hair.

"Let's do this," Kinn said with a shrug as he crawled to the center of the circle. "Come on," he urged Arm.

He'd seen Arm in action. He was beginning to get an inkling of what the bespectacled bodyguard was capable of. Underneath those fitted suits, droopy hair and big, innocent eyes was a dubiously sexy man with firm hands and a creative mind. Really, Kinn was wise to have never gotten involved with his bodyguards before Porsche because he'd have never gotten any work done.

"Who's binding? Who's being bound?" Jom asked, eyes moving from Kinn to Arm as he held up the rolled-up ribbon.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Kinn asked Arm.

Looking uncertain, Arm nodded. "Which is for which?" he asked.

"Loser gets to bind the winner," Vegas offered, wagging his eyebrows at them. "Don't worry. I'll offer my... expertise."

"Stop being creepy," Kinn said as he held out his hand with Arm. "Rock, paper, scissors." He put out a fist, while Arm put out two fingers.

"Oh god," Arm said as Vegas collapsed into laughter in the background.

"Nothing to be worried about. It's just bondage," Time offered politely.

"He's not your boss right now, Arm," Jom said. "Just tie him up like you did me."