one night only

Tankhun had really outdone himself, what with the invites coming in packages of sweets and pastries that Tay had really enjoyed. Biting into a dick, just to get to baked meat was funny, but Tay understood the appeal.

He'd shown up, dressed in a silk pajama set that had matching slippers he'd worn inside a pair of black boots. But as soon as they were led into the den, he'd taken off his boots, sliding onto the carpeted floors covered in maroon and red pillows of soft, inviting cotton. The lights were dimmed out, giving added privacy to the many see-through curtains that hung from the ceiling to the ground, dividing the den into smaller semi-private spaces.

His heart thumped as he listened to his fellow party-goers examining the place. Everyone was eager for the night. Everyone, alight with nervous promise. Tay had agreed to come out of spite, but now that he stood in the midst of welcoming, plush pillows, in the midst of men who had come with the understanding to fuck each other, he found himself wondering if he ought not to indulge.

When he turned around, surrounded by the others, his eyes met with Time's from across the room. He'd been excited to come and Tay knew that Time was going to take this opportunity to fuck someone else. He did it when he didn't have permission. Tay could only imagine what he'd do on a day when no one could complain.

"I'm going to fuck someone," Tay had said in the car.

"What?" Time asked, looking at him. "I thought you were just coming to watch."

Tay had scoffed and fallen silent. If he never did anything, that small moment of uncertainty that plagued Time was enough of a prize.

But with Time's eyes on him, watching, wondering if Tay was going to go through with it, Tay figured he may as well. After all, he could already see people moving beyond the curtains. He could already hear moans of spirited pleasure beginning to wrack the den as unlikely bedfellows found each other.

One night, yes? One time to fuck without consequences.

With his eyes still glued to Time's, Tay reached out for the nearest man who was passing by, as he dragged the person into view, blocking Time's gaze.

"Khun?" the man said as Tay lifted his eyes to find Pol staring down at him.

A giant. A man much bigger than Time was.

He wrapped his hands around Pol and lifted himself up as Pol's hands instinctively grabbed Tay's legs to keep him from falling.

"You're going to fuck me, aren't you, Pol?" Tay asked, as the beating of his heart quickened. Because he'd never been so forward with anyone who wasn't Time. "Are you going to make me feel good?"

Pol frowned as he looked behind himself, as if trying to check on Time. But Tay held him by the chin, keeping Pol's eyes on his.

"Worry more about my pleasure, Pol."

"I thought-"

"Think only about me from now on."

Pol nodded, eyes glistening with uncertain desire as he walked into one of the spaces secluded by thin, cream curtains.

"Okay," Pol agreed, lowering Tay onto his back.

One night of pleasure. One night of letting his body be ravaged by people who were unfamiliar with it. One night... beginning with Pol?

Tay was so ready for all of it.