26🌹party

🎶everybody has an addiction. Mine happens to be you🎶
~Drake~

DOVE 🕊

I tried to move, but felt a hindrance. Opening my eyes, I found myself in Xavier's room, his hand wrapped around my waist. I glanced over my shoulder, and he was still fast asleep. A smile crept onto my face, and I edged closer to him, our bodies now mere inches apart. His arm tightened around me, and I snuggled in, the cozy position and intimate atmosphere transporting me to a dreamy state.

I gazed at the rose tattoo on his hand, my smile growing wider. I was captivated by the intricate design and the way it seemed to dance on his skin. How could someone be so perfect? Why couldn't he give me a reason to lose interest?

As I lay there, I couldn't help but feel drawn to him. My heart raced, and my thoughts swirled with fantasies. I was lost in the moment, completely enamored with Xavier.

I placed my small hand over the back of his, intertwining our fingers. I wasn't sure if he was aware, but he gripped my fingers tightly, making me tremble. "Your hand is cold," his husky voice said, startling me. "Do you only like to explore me when I'm sleeping?" He asked. I wished he'd keep some things to himself - it was a bit embarrassing. He was supposed to be asleep to avoid awkwardness.

"Good morning," I muttered, trying to play it cool. Xavier chuckled, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. "Good morning." I trembled again, his voice being almost vigorous. "What time is it?" I asked, noticing the sun peeking through the curtains. Xavier handed me his phone, and I checked the time - almost 11 am.

"I have to go now," I said. "Why?" he asked, his eyes piercing. "Because... I just... well. I just want to," I replied, unsure how to explain. "Okay," he said, getting out of bed. "Just a minute." I nodded, feeling a pang of guilt for leaving, especially since he didn't argue about it.

__After he finished his shower, he walked me to my dorm, and I thought, "Couldn't he have taken me with him?" People stared at us, making me feel like I was going to disappear. Xavier was quiet, and I wondered if my desire to return to my dorm had bothered him, but I doubted it.

"Have a good day," he said when we reached my doorstep. "You too." He nodded slightly and walked away, leaving me feeling uncertain. I watched him until he was out of sight, and I didn't feel good about how he left. His sudden mood shift left me in suspense. Maybe I shouldn't have said I wanted to leave, especially not the way I did.

I entered my room with a sigh, finding Mal and Ela chatting on their bed. "Xavier likes you," Ela said, barely giving me time to react. "He doesn't," I argued. Mal, filing her nails, said, "You should tell him how you feel, baby girl." Easy for her to say. I could tell Xavier many things, but not how I felt. Just thinking about it gave me shivers.

"So, all you do is sleep when you're with him?" Elaila asked, her tone laced with shock. "And talk," I added, trying to downplay the situation.

"For real?" Elaila pressed, her skepticism evident. "What's supposed to happen when I sleep with him?" I asked, feigning innocence, though I knew exactly what she was getting at. I had slept with him twice before, and both times had been incredibly intense.

"Come on, Ela, Dove is still just a child," Mal said, chuckling. I was turning nineteen, but I appreciated Mal's attempt to defend me. "I don't think Xavier would try to ruin such an innocent soul," Ela said, laughing. Ah, right? How could he possibly do that? I thought, scratching the corners of my brows. Oh, my days...

....

I stood staring at myself in the mirror and so unable to recognise my reflection. I couldn't believe what I was wearing. Not even my body could. A black short pleated skirt with a white top. They got me cropped one, but I refused, so Ela borrowed me one of her tops. The skirt was so short that I felt as though Xavier's shirts were longer than that skirt. I'm lying.