25🌹i want to kiss you

🎶And when the sun goes down, we'll meet up by the bonfire. Baby, the moon's gon'be crazy cause I think I'm in love with you🎶
           ~Peder Elias x Cha eun woo~

DOVE 🕊

I received the phone from the chairman, and I was surprised by how expensive it was. Why did she have to buy such a pricey phone? I tried calling her, but she wasn't answering, so I sent a text instead. I was worried about Nana, as she had been ignoring my calls for days. I hoped everything was okay.

When I couldn't reach Xavier either, my concerns shifted to him. I kept trying until someone finally picked up, but it wasn't him. The person on the other end said Xavier wasn't feeling well, and the fact that he wasn't answering himself suggested he was really unwell. My worries about Nana momentarily took a backseat as I became increasingly concerned about Xavier's health. I wished I could visit him and hoped he was recovering well. I was really g worried.

I was still getting used to my new phone and its features when I received a notice from the matron telling me to move back to my old dorm. It wasn't a regular room assignment, since I was the only one being moved. But I was thrilled to be leaving the toxic environment behind and starting fresh.

I wanted to share my excitement with Xavier, but he was dealing with health issues and couldn't visit. It made me emotional, and I felt tears welling up. Elaila noticed my distress and said, "You were never in your room, so it was hard to find you. I had to put up with that bitch Celine all the time." I completely agreed; Celine was a constant pain. While I was grateful to be back in my old dorm, I knew it wasn't just a coincidence that I was moved back.

"Hey, there's a party tomorrow," Mal said, her tone firm and unyielding. "And you're coming with us, no questions asked." She'd clearly thought this through, and I was impressed despite myself. "We've even got your outfit covered, so don't bother trying to wriggle out of it." I laughed, acknowledging defeat, and asked, "What time are we heading out?" Mal replied, "The party starts at 1 p.m., but the real fun begins at 7, so we'll roll in then." I raised an eyebrow, wondering why we were starting so late, but Mal seemed to have a plan.

Well, just in a few hours, Ela had some study group meetings, so she left. Shocker. Ela never really cared about school. And Mal just had to go see a friend, and they were both going to come back late.

It was now midnight, and I was wide awake, so I stepped outside and settled into one of the garden chairs. This area was always buzzing with activity, even at this late hour. Students milled about, and I found comfort in their presence.

With my pencils and diary in hand, I began to sketch, but my mind wandered. The pencil in my hand hovered, leaving a small black mark on the page as I pondered what to draw. Meanwhile, my thoughts screamed Xavier's name, and I couldn't ignore it any longer.

I was consumed by him, and I knew it. It was unrequited love, and I didn't care. His face was etched in my mind, and a single glance from him could make me smile. I know it sounds crazy, but I wanted him.

I took almost an hour thinking about him and drawing circles on my page.

Tell me how much you like me, heaven's bird, and I promise to make you come.

The words suddenly echoed in my head, and I froze at it. That was insane. I
was ruined. I was so ruined. I held my pencil up straight, ready to start drawing when I felt a figure sit right next to me. If I was alone outside, I would have screamed for dear life, but people were still hanging out, so it could be anyone. But people also get kidnapped in broad daylight with a crowd around. In fact, I think kidnapping in that way is easier.

"Hey, heaven's bird." I froze, my heart skipping a beat as I heard his deep voice. I looked up to see Xavier sitting beside me, wearing a blue hoodie and sporting a bandaged head and left hand. I was taken aback, my excitement at seeing him tempered by concern for his well-being. "So, you moved back?" he asked, his eyes scanning our surroundings before returning to mine. I was stunned, my mind racing with questions. What was he doing here in this condition? What had happened to him?