🍋 Rules 🍋

🍋 Here are the rules 🍋

1. You must be a filipino. Or either, stories are written in Filipino, English and Filipino or English (but you can understand Filipino).

2. Must have at least three chapters of your story.

3. The review or feedback must have at least three questions answered. Follow the QREE format.

4. One story per author.

5. The deadline will be one week for each review task.

6. Send me the reviews on DM or gmail: blahcksauce@gmail.com

7. Be responsible. DO NOT apply for a slot and then be gone forever. What are you, magic? (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) Kidding aside, communicate every time you have a concern or question, okay? Or even if you want to ask for the deadline's extension. I'm fine with everything as long as you communicate. Do not be afraid. I'll try to be understanding as I can be. Password: your zodiac sign + corresponding alphabet number of the first letter of your username (sample:  username is Barbara23, password will be Sagittarius 2 (letter B is number 2 on the alphabet).

8. Follow this account (I follow back). When you did, comment inline 'Done' here 👉

9. Tag at least three authors (optional) here 👉

10. (ASSUMING) To those people who opted out of the Captain's Book Club without telling me why or leaving me hanging especially in the middle of an on-going task (which you left me with a lot of work), don't expect me to accept you again. Your behavior is not flattering at all and I refuse to entertain people like you. I am understanding but definitely not a people pleaser. (Refer to number 7, communicate whatever it is you are undergoing and do exactly what you said or what you promised afterwards.) Do not leave me hanging.

11. You don't have to register, just fill up the form. And wait for my confirmation.

Proceed to the next page for the form