🍋 How this works 🍋

This is open to Filipino authors who, as the title suggests, want to hear feedback or review about their books.

Please read everything before you proceed. I'll try to make this as brief as possible but clear enough to understand.

🍋 How this works: peer-to-peer 🍋

You will be paired with another author, read the following chapters (indicated), and give feedback based on the criteria or guide questions. (If you have been to Captain's Book Club, it is pretty much the same.)

Detailed scenario:

1. You will fill out a form (on the next page) to apply for a slot.

2. I will pair you with each other depending on what your forms indicated. (When the pairs are posted, I will unpublished the Form Page.)

3. You will review and give feedback to your partner based on the range of time (there will be a deadline).

4. You will send me the feedback or review on my DM or my gmail: blahcksauce@gmail.com.

5. I will post the reviews all together so everyone can read them (and they might want to take a look at your stories).

6. After the deadline, another form will be posted. And the cycle repeats.

P.S. You won't be able to apply for the next form, if you have yet to finish your review for the current one.

Guide questions are on the next page