☁︎𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯ℯ𝓃☁︎

You heard the doorbell ringing just as you were done with applying your lipstick. You grab your hand bag and check yourself out one last time then left your room, feeling comfortable and satisfied with your look for today.

 You grab your hand bag and check yourself out one last time then left your room, feeling comfortable and satisfied with your look for today

[ Your outfit]

You reached the front door and quickly open it only to be greeted by a smiley Jungkook. You notice him looking at you from head to toe then he give you a thumbs up.

"You're looking so beautiful as always" he never fails to compliment you whenever he gets the chance. You smile and tuck your hair behind your ear, feeling good whenever he compliments you. It makes you feel less insecure.

"Thank you..."
"Are you ready to go? I won't take you anywhere far"
"Yes I'm ready.. wait let me go get the bag of sweets and food which I prepared earlier" you give him your hand bag to hold and went inside to take the other bag containing the food and snacks then return to him.

"Let's go!"

•••

"Finally I get to breathe some fresh air after so long" you exclaimed as you both reached the destination which was Seonyudo park. It's about an hour drive from your apartment, not that far yet you haven't been here even once. The place is beautiful and peaceful as there were not much people around.

"Do you like the place Y/n?" You look at jungkook and give him a thumbs up.
"Very much. It's my first time visiting this park and I already want to keep coming back. It's so peaceful here.." Jungkook smile on seeing how excited you are while looking around the place.

He grab your hand which started you abit.
"Come on let's find a comfortable place for you to sit a relax hm?" You nod and the both of you walk around abit before finding a perfect spot to relax and spend the day well in nature.

"Jungkook?" You called him softly as you had a question to ask him.
"Hm? What happened?" He replied then sat up straight and face you

"Do you ever wonder if our ex regret what they did to us? I mean...do you think they ever feel guilty for once?" He looks at you with a confuse expression, not getting why you bring up about the past at this moment.

"Why are you asking this? Whether they feel guilty or not it's upto them. Cheating is never a mistake, if they know they will feel guilty they should break things off with us first instead of seeing someone else behind our,but no they continue doing it anyways while giving us false hope and love. So no I don't even think they regret nor feel guilty for their doings"

You nod in agreement. This question kept lingering in your mind a few days ago and his answer satisfied you.
"You're absolutely right...." You sigh and ate the strawberry which you packed whenever you go anywhere.
"Why are you thinking about this now?" Jungkook scoot closer to you and tried taking one strawberry from the container you were holding but you slap his hand which made him startled.

"These are mine! I packed bananas for you so eat those" you hold the container closer to yourself making him chuckle at your behaviour and immediately understand that you always have a strong craving for strawberries and wouldn't share with anyone no matter what.
"Okay geez I won't take them!"

He took the other container in which you packed the chopped bananas for him. You're always so organised in everything you do, it amaze him alot.
"I don't know what's wrong with me but I always get random thoughts like... Was I not good enough for him that he cheat?"

"Hey..hey stop right there! Not good enough? Why would think like that of yourself? He is the one who is not good enough for you and it's him who is at lost to cheat on someone as perfect as you. That jerk doesn't deserve you even one bit and you deserve so much better alright? Don't ever think that you are not enough"

Jungkook pulled you into a warm embrace, he didn't like how you are still thinking about what your ex did.
"Why are still thinking about him? Please don't tell me you still have some feelings for him.." you immediately shook your head on hearing that question.

"I don't, not even abit. I just... feel insecure you know...if I am actually perfect would my partner ever look at someone else?" Jungkook pull away from the hug and look at you with a serious face.

"Y/n... you're literally doubting yourself because of that jerk. Please understand that you are a very wonderful woman, I'm not lying when I say this. Don't let the past make you feel less about yourself... and remember if you continue to think like this it will not be good for you as well as your baby, you should not feel insecure what so ever okay?"

His words made you feel happy and confident about yourself once again.
"Thank you...you made me feel so much better about myself." Jungkook smile at you, showing his cute bunny teeth in the process.
"That's how you should feel. Confident and never let that assholes doings make you think otherwise"

"Yes! I should think positive always!" You exclaimed and pat your own shoulder.
"Jungkook! Look at those ducks!" Your attention suddenly fell upon a group of ducks swimming making your eyes sparkle. Jungkook chuckle lightly on seeing you being excited over ducks like as if you've never seen them before.

"Come lets go feed them" he stood up and offer his hand out to help you. You gladly held his hand and he slowly help you to get back on your feet.

He didn't let you do anything and clean all the stuff by himself then held your hand once again.
"Here let's feed them this" he hand the container of sandwich. You smile and then both of you head hand in hand, closer to the lake to feed the ducks.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy Reading 💜 ✨