Chapter 5: Part 3

Somewhere in a Forge, where Blacksmiths forge and sell weapons. Where a red-haired young lady wearing safety gear is forging a blade mixed with 5 different materials on the crafting table. One with a hardened skin of a race of large and incredibly dangerous rhinoceros called the "Impenetrinocerotis", a mineral that could withstand extreme storms and fangs of the Scarlet Wolf.

She used her crafting magics to turn the items she collected into materials to use for her to forge a powerful magical weapon that can be used in her weapon's magic and her requip magic.

The sword she crafted nearly completed, someone entered the back of the forge. As a voice asked, "Erza, how's the sword you've been crafting going?" There was a lady in her 30s carrying a bag of items she bought. She had brown hair and had a twin bun haircut, wearing a chinese style white shirt with long sleeves, pink shorts and bracelets on both risks.

"Welcome back, Lady Tenten. I'm still working the blade." The girl identified as Erza informed her.

"Well that's fine. It took me 3-4 months to craft an armor made up of a minotaur's horn, a wyvern scale and most of the hard shell of a giant centipede." The older and experienced woman said, as she placed a bag of items in her workshop desk, while stretching her arm out for carrying said items.

"By the way, I heard that Lisanna is gonna give birth to her and Natsu's child." Ten Ten added, grabbing said items into a room Erza paused for a moment, hearing that Lisanna was about to give birth to his child.

A small flashback showed Natsu and Lisanna learning how to fight and teaching each other how to use nature release. Erza witnessed the two grow closer and as time passed on. Eventually, the two got closer and after saving Lisanna from being attacked by an uncontrollable rampaging Elfman, Natsu marked her as his first mate. But unbeknownst to Natsu or herself, Erza was jealous. When she met Natsu, she always thought of him being a crazy kid.

However, she became close to Natsu. Perhaps that close bond with Natsu manifested as a crush for the young red-haired woman. She never admitted but Erza was in love with Natsu. However, when Natsu made Lisanna to be his first mate. Erza felt heart broken, she could've confessed sooner. But instead, she hid herself shedding tears for not being able to confess her love to Natsu.

She thought her love for Natsu was over. Until, a flashback about 7 days ago when she finished her S rank mission and resting herself with a drink. She overheard a conversation between Natsu and Gray about Natsu's dragon traits.

"So let me get it straight, dragons are allowed only to have one mate and remain loyal to the very end, correct?" Gray asked.

"Yep." Natsu nodded. "But if it's a dragon king or queen, they can have more than one mate.". Erza was surprised by what she had heard. If what Natsu said is true, considering Natsu was raised by Igneel the fire dragon king, she might have a chance to confess her feelings to Natsu.

"Well I'm surprised that you never told anybody about your trait." Gray sipped his drink. "Does Lisanna know?"

"Of course, I told her." Natsu responded. "She doesn't mind me having more than one lover. Though, I'm not too sure on why she would openly admit to me having more than one lover?"

"Huh!!! Did Lisanna tell Natsu about my feelings to him!?!" Erza thought to herself, choking on her drink.

She remembered in a small flashback when they were still children... Erza was confessing to the young Lisanna. "Lisanna, don't tell anyone but... I might have a crush on Natsu!?" She confessed. However, The youngest Strauss began to giggle, surprising the red head. "It's alright, Erza. I already knew." Lisanna told her.

Erza was surprised but also embarrassed that the youngest Strauss sibling knew her feelings. Her face turned red and covered Lisanna's mouth, "Please, don't tell anyone." She whispered to her. The white haired girl nodded and promised, "Don't worry, Erza. I promised I won't tell anyone."