7|•❥"He is.. handsome?"❥•|

Ayana's POV
I left his office in a hurry. Is he crazy? How can he say something like that so casually. Idiot. The scene when he chuckled was replaying again and again in my mind. Am I losing my mind? But I have to agree Sundar to hai ladka. (I have to agree the guy is handsome). Wait. It's not the time to be thinking about this. Why tf I'm so calm?? I'm gonna get married next week. WAIT I'M GONNA GET MARRIED NEXT WEEK.

Author's POV
Ayana first called her best friend vaidayi.

Ayana: Hi. Kese ho? (Hi. How are you?)

Vedayi: Yeah I'm good. You should worry about yourself idiot. How are you?

Ayana: About that...

She told Vedayi everything. From starting to end.

Vedayi: Yeh ladka tere pyaar mei pagal wagal to nahi ho gaya? (This guy fell in love with you or what??)

Ayana: Arey nahi. Kya bol rhe ho aap bhi. (Oh no. What are you even saying)

Vedayi: But Ayana. Are you sure about it? If you want I-

Ayana: No didi. I don't want to burden you with my problems. I'm already 24 it's not like I'm 18-19. It's good if I get married now. Plus I don't even have a boyfriend. So..I think it would be......good?

Her last sentence sounded like a question.

Vedayi: Ayana. Think again.

Ayana: There is no point in thinking about it again because...

Vedayi: Because?

Ayana: Because...I already signed the.. contract.

Vedayi: What?? What contract??

Ayana: It said..that he'll not harm my father if I remain married to him.

Vedayi: He is crazyy Ayana!!

Ayana: But it didn't look like he would hurt me.

Vedayi: I hope you don't regret your decision in future.

Ayana: Mhm.

With that she cut the call. And she reached her home. She waited outside her house for some time. She took a deep breath and entered her house.

Ms. Mehra: Where were you Ana?

Her mother came running.

Ayana: I..um.

Ms. Mehra: Did that call you again?

Ayana nodded

Ms. Mehra: What did he say? Did he talked about marriage??

Ayana nodded again.

Ms. Mehra: Kuch bolegi?? (Will you say something??)

Ayana: I..I said yes to him.

Ms. Mehra: What?

Ayana: I agreed to marry him.

Ms. Mehra: Why??? Why did you do that??

She asked shaking Ayana and hitting her back.

Ms. Mehra: Why why why?? Why did you do it????

Ayana: WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DOO??????!!!

Ms. Mehra went silent.

Ayana: WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO MAA?? DO WE HAD OTHER OPTION?? DO YOU HAVE MONEY TO GIVE HIM??? YOU DON'T RIGHT?? BECAUSE YOUR HUSBAND WASTED ALL OF THAT MONEY IN GAMBLING!!!

Ms. Mehra: AYANAA!!!!! YOU CAN'T TALK LIKE THAT TO YOUR FATHER!!!

Ayana: THAT MAN DOESN'T DESERVE MY RESPECT!! HE RUINED MY LIFE! AND HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT. WHERE'S HE?? CAN YOU SEE HIM??? HUH?? WHERE IS HE??? EVEN HE IS ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.