The debt and separation

As we drove away from the chaotic scene, my mind was a whirlwind of fear and uncertainty. I tried to keep track of our route, but every turn seemed to lead us deeper into unfamiliar territory. Beside me, the man remained ominously silent, his occasional glances filled with a twisted sort of amusement.

Finally, unable to bear the silence any longer, I mustered the courage to speak. "What do you want from me?" I asked, my voice trembling with fear.

The man chuckled darkly, his eyes gleaming with an unsettling mix of amusement and something much darker. "I want you to do a little job for me," he replied cryptically.

My heart sank as I realized the gravity of my situation. "What kind of job?" I pressed, my voice barely above a whisper.

But the man only grinned, his gaze piercing. "You'll find out soon enough," he said, leaving me with a sinking feeling of dread. I had no choice but to comply if I wanted to ensure Vegas's safety.

As I entered the hospital room where Vegas lay, my heart was pounding in my chest. Seeing him lying there, pale and still, sent a wave of panic coursing through me. The doctor's words hit me like a ton of bricks, confirming my worst fears. Vegas had been through so much because of me.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I collapsed to my knees beside his bed. Guilt weighed heavily on my shoulders as I realized the extent of the danger Vegas had faced because of my actions. The thought of losing him was unbearable, and I couldn't shake the feeling of responsibility for what had happened.

I reached out to gently grasp Vegas's hand, my fingers trembling as I brushed against his skin. "I'm so sorry," I whispered hoarsely, my voice choked with emotion. "This is all my fault."

But Vegas remained unconscious, his breathing steady but shallow. The sight of him lying there, so vulnerable and hurt, tore at my heartstrings. All I could do was sit by his side, praying for his recovery and vowing to do whatever it took to make things right.

Before I could understand anything my heart started beating fast as i was roughly dragged out of Vegas's hospital room by the menacing man. "What are you doing?" I protested, my voice tinged with fear and frustration.

That man's grip tightened on my arm, his expression cold and unyielding. "Who gave you permission to be in there?" he demanded, his tone sharp and authoritative.

I struggled against the man's hold, desperation fueling his resistance. "I need to be with Vegas," I insisted, his voice growing louder with each word. "I can't leave him alone."

But the man remained unmoved, his grip unrelenting as he dragged me farther away from Vegas's room. My heart sank as I realized he was being forcibly separated from the person he cared about most, with no say in the matter.

"You will be staying with me,away from vegas"
As that man uttered those words, a cold shiver ran down my spine, and my heart sank into the pit of my stomach. I couldn't believe what I was hearing – that I had to leave Vegas behind, vulnerable and alone, in exchange for my own safety. It felt like a cruel twist of fate, one that left me feeling utterly helpless.

But as I opened my mouth to protest, the man's steely gaze silenced me. His eyes bore into mine, filled with a silent threat that sent chills down my spine. I knew then that I had no choice but to comply, no matter how much it tore me apart inside.

I fought back the tears that threatened to spill from my eyes as the man's firm grip closed around my arm, dragging me away from the hospital room where Vegas lay unconscious. Every step I took away from him felt like a dagger to my heart, and I struggled against the man's hold with all my might.

But his grip only tightened, his threats echoing in my ears like a relentless drumbeat. He made it clear that Vegas's fate rested in my hands, and I couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to him because of me.

With a heavy heart and tears streaming down my face, I allowed myself to be led away, my mind consumed with worry for Vegas's well-being. As we left the hospital behind and headed towards the unknown, I couldn't shake the feeling of dread that settled over me like a suffocating blanket. But I knew that I had to stay strong, for Vegas's sake, even if it meant sacrificing my own freedom.