The Deal

Panic surged through me as the car pulled up, my heart racing with fear. I held onto Vegas tighter, shielding him from whatever danger might be approaching. When the men began to step out of the car, my fear intensified, but I stood my ground, ready to defend Vegas at any cost.

Then, a man emerged from the car and approached us with a casual demeanor, as if he wasn't concerned about the dire situation. His words sent a chill down my spine. "Looks like Vegas has lost a lot of blood, hmm?" he remarked casually, as if it were just another day.

I couldn't contain my anxiety any longer. "Who are you? What do you want?" I demanded, my voice trembling with a mixture of fear and defiance.

My mind raced with fear and confusion as the man spoke, his words dripping with menace. Who was he, and why was he suddenly offering to help Vegas? I struggled to make sense of the situation, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I demanded once more, my voice trembling with a mixture of fear and defiance. I couldn't trust this stranger, not when Vegas's life was at stake.

The man's reply only heightened my anxiety. "You don't have much time," he warned, his tone cold and threatening. "Say yes, or my men will shoot you both dead. And he can't even fight; he's not even conscious." His judgmental gaze bore into me, and I felt a surge of frustration and helplessness.

As the gravity of the situation sank in, I realized I had no choice but to agree. Desperation flooded through me, and I resolved to do whatever it took to save Vegas. After all, I blamed myself for his condition. If only I hadn't run away, if only I hadn't stabbed him and left him alone... None of this would have happened.

With a heavy heart, I nodded in acquiescence. The man, satisfied with my response, issued orders to his men to take Vegas. My grip tightened around Vegas, a silent vow to protect him no matter what.

They are taking him to treat; they will do nothing after all, we made a deal, right?" the man said.

"I don't even know you. How can I trust you? And I don't even know what deal you're offering. I will not leave Vegas alone," I insisted.

The man just stared at me with a worn-out expression. "Okay, then. You will have to come with me before he wakes up."

I looked at him in confusion, but before he could say anything, they forcefully took vegas away from me "Vegas!" I screamed, but the man replied, "Don't think like you have any choice. I will be taking you to where they are taking him," the man said sternly as I continued to scream Vegas's name afraid of what could come next what i have just get myself into my heart raced as i struggled against the men holding me My mind was consumed with worry for Vegas