Chapter: A Joyous Celebration

In the warm embrace of the Lee Vernor household, laughter and music filled the air as friends and family gathered together to celebrate a joyous occasion—a celebration of love, acceptance, and the bonds that held them all together.

As the night wore on, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement as guests mingled and laughed, their voices rising and falling in a symphony of happiness and joy. And amidst the crowd, Jisung stood at the center of it all, his heart full to bursting with love and gratitude for the family that had welcomed him back with open arms.

"Thank you," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion, as he embraced his parents and siblings in turn. "Thank you for accepting me, for loving me, for never giving up on me."

Tears welled in his eyes as he looked around at the faces of his loved ones, their smiles warm and genuine as they enveloped him in a cocoon of love and acceptance. For years, he had feared that he would never find his way back to them—that his actions would forever tarnish the bonds that held them together. But now, as he stood in their midst, surrounded by their love and support, Jisung knew that he had finally found his way home.

And as he looked across the room, his gaze fell upon his little brother, Felix, and his husband, Hyunjin, their faces aglow with happiness and love. With a smile, Jisung made his way over to them, his heart swelling with pride at the sight of his brother standing tall and proud by his husband's side.

"Hey," he said, his voice soft but filled with warmth, as he pulled them both into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry for everything—for running away, for causing you pain. I...I just want you to know that I love you, both of you, more than anything in this world."

Felix's eyes shone with tears as he hugged his brother back, his heart overflowing with love and forgiveness. "I love you too, Jisung," he whispered, his voice barely above a murmur. "And I'm just glad you're home."

As they stood together in a moment of quiet reflection, Felix felt a surge of excitement welling up inside him—a secret that he had been keeping for weeks, just waiting to be shared with his family.

"Actually," he said, his voice tinged with nervous excitement, "I have some news to share with you all. It's...it's kind of a big deal."

Jisung and Hyunjin exchanged curious glances, their interest piqued by Felix's cryptic words. "What is it?" Jisung asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

With a deep breath, Felix took a step forward, his heart pounding in his chest as he looked up at his family with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

"I'm pregnant," he announced, his voice filled with joy and wonder as he revealed the news to his astonished family.

A chorus of gasps and exclamations filled the room as Felix's words sank in, the air crackling with excitement and anticipation. And amidst the chaos, Jisung and Hyunjin stood together, their hearts overflowing with happiness and love as they embraced Felix  and their growing family.