William's face hardens but he doesn't say anything.I sink in my seat in embarassment.Almost all of our classes were togther. "Hey?", I look at Taylor who is now sitting beside me in physics class." Would you like to seat with us during lunch?",he asks me and Alice,Maggie both looks at me with a smile. "Yeah,sure why not?", I said because I really need people here.I know nothing about these place or them and they seem nice enough.

After class we are walking towards the cafeteria. " Do you know Aaron Kingstone got married?",Alice tells me.Yeah,I am his wife."No.I haven't heard that news.",I said with an uninterested tone."Do you know Ben Smith got a girlfriend,Alice?",Maggie asks Alice with widened eyes as they stare at a boy passing by us.

"Nope.I don't care.", Alice shrugs."Exactly,we don't care about Kingstone either.Drop it.",Maggie groans." I can't help it.Ever since I met him at my dad's banquet ball I am obessed of him.",Alice sighs dramatically.I look at her amused.

"By the way what is your full name Sadah?", Alic asks me.Kingstone." My name isn't actually Sadah.It's more of a nickname people call me by.My actual name is Tristiana. ",I tell her.

" That is a cool name.",Maggie says to me."Well,thank you.",I said similing at her.Maggie stumbles front wincing. Alice quickly holds her startled. "Hey,watch it losers!",we hear a loud laugh upon turning we find a group of big jacked boys with leather jacket, jeans and piercing in their ear or with lots of rings." You watch it,you dumb fucking ass!",Maggie yells. I look at her slightly afraid and amused.I am more confused and awkward than ever as the guys approaches us.

"Why are you angry,babes?", one of the guys walks infront of Maggie and kisses her. I look away in disbelife as she doesn't hesitate kissing him back.

" I do not like people throwing things at my head,stupid.",she slaps his chest."Point is taken.",the guy says and pecks her lips.

" Oh,new bee.Who would you be?",someone knocks on my head like I am door.I glare up and find a six feet tall guy looking down at me.He has tanned skin with a very charming smile .Too bad, he is a jerk.

I frown at him. "Knock,knock who are you little lady?", he says to me smirking and again knocks on my head. He " I am not a little lady and do not touch me.",I said glaring at him for a second before storming off there.

I sit down at a random lunch table with million thoughts going in my head.I grab my head.He was bullying me or was he just friendly?Did I overreact by coming here without them?Am I wrong?What is going on everything is just messing in my head.

"You, ok?You look like you shit your pants.", I look up to find a girl with black hair and blue eyes looking at me.Her hair had blue in it and she looks really beautiful." These guys...one of them knocked on my head like I was a door.",I said annoyed.

"Don't cross paths with that group.They are not really...good.", I look at a brown skinned girl with dark hair and a nose piercing." I didn't!I am new in this school.",I tell them.

"It's been three months and half since school started.", a tanned skin girl with blonde hair says." I had a problem in my life.",I said taking a sip of my water."My mom would never let me leave school for problems.I am Jennie by the way.",a cute girl says with beautiful white skin,upturned eyes and beaitiful straight hair.

"Sadah.Nice to meet you guys.", I tell them with a smile." Nice to meet you,too.I am Priya.This is Rebeca and that is Claire.",the girl with brown skin and eyes says introducing me to the blue haired one and the blonde haired one.