Orion-Spider VS Electro

Orion-Spider P.O.V

Our fist's collide causing a shockwave pushing each other, I crash into a wall and Electro falls to the ground leaving a crater but soon gets up and floats in the air and blasts electricity at me but thanks to my spider sense I dodge.

Orion-Spider: Everyone get out of here, Now!!!

As everyone leaves I can finally let loose. Electro fires a blast of electricity but Spider-Man swings off the post before the power causes the light bulb to explode.

Electro: So much power, so much electricity, so much I could do-

I web his mouth making him shut up.

Orion-Spider: Hey don't get any funny ideas buddy.

I charge at him with my bare fists but I got electrocuted and flew all the way to a building. My hands were bloody with my gloves destroyed.

Orion-Spider: That's gonna leave a mark...

I say tired but get up to see Electro flying away heading to the city.

Orion-Spider: can't let him get away...

I swing after him.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Later

Electro was surrounded by police and saw his face on every billboard being able to look at his face.

Police#1: Stand Down!

Electro: NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Electro unleashes all of his electricity pushing back the cop and leaving them paralyzed making the civilians run away.

Electro: I have never felt like I had power before... I can whatever I want now... I'm free... I'M FINALLY FREEEEE!!!

(This vid explains the fight but if you want to read my trash writing that's up to you and Gwen isn't there just you and Electro)

Unleashing more power blasting everything while absorbing all of the citie's power, causing a power outage all over the city. Electro was causing havoc around the city destroying buildings.

I arrive and see a large glowing building releasing electricity.

I land on a water tank looking at the building in shock.

Electro: Don't you see it now Orion-Spider... It's time to meet our... DESTINY!!!

He says from the building leaving only echo's with each word he says. I chase after Electro. I land on a building looking for the source of power for the city.