Demon Hunters' Ambush

In a dimly lit basement of a hidden house, Gabriel meets with the other members of the secret society of demon hunters, a group he joined a year ago. Gabriel sits across from the leader and other members of the secret society of demon hunters, their eyes focused on him with anticipation. The leader, a seasoned hunter with a stern demeanor, breaks the silence. He addresses Gabriel and asks if he acquired any valuable information during his visit to Club Illusion the night before.

"Gabriel, did you acquire any valuable Intel during your encounter with Alec at Club Illusion?"

Gabriel takes a deep breath and begins recounting his encounter with Alec, detailing his concerns about Cordelia working for him.

"Yes, I did. Alec is a powerful vampire who runs the club, and Cordelia... she works there. I had no idea she was involved until I saw her. She's in danger, and I can't just stand by and do nothing."

The other members exchange concerned glances, their concern mirrored by the leader.

"Cordelia... Does she have any connection to Alec beyond her employment? What do you suggest we do?"

He admits his fondness for her and expresses his desire to rescue her from Alec's clutches.

"I've known Cordelia for years. We were together once, before I discovered the truth about the supernatural world. I don't believe she fully comprehends the danger she's in. She's caught up in Alec's control, and I fear for her safety. I'm asking for your help to rescue her."

The leader leans forward, his voice filled with caution and wisdom. Unbeknownst to Gabriel and the others, Cordelia's true nature as a succubus remains a secret.

The leader, considering Gabriel's words, shares his concerns and agrees that they should assist him in rescuing Cordelia. They understand the potential danger she may be in, especially considering Alec's nature and the nature of the establishment. However, they also recognize the need for caution and strategic planning. They decide to bide their time, waiting for the right moment when Alec's guard is down.

"Gabriel, you know the risks involved in challenging someone like Alec. He's cunning and powerful. But we are here to protect those who can't protect themselves. If Cordelia is in danger, it is our duty to act. However, we must plan carefully, ensuring the safety of all involved."

"I understand the risks, but I can't let Cordelia remain under Alec's influence. She deserves better, a chance at a life free from his control. We need to rescue her, to show her that there's a way out."

The other members express their agreement, their determination mirrored in their eyes.

"We stand with you, Gabriel. Cordelia's safety is of utmost importance. We will use our knowledge and resources to formulate a plan."

"But we must exercise caution. Alec is no ordinary adversary. We must strike at the right moment, when his guard is down."

The leader nods his head.

"Agreed. We will need to gather more information, analyze the club's security measures, and assess the best course of action. Gabriel, you'll be our key informant. We'll rely on your insights to guide our plan."

"Thank you, all of you. Cordelia means the world to me, and I won't let her down. We need to be smart and swift in our actions. Lives are at stake."

As they delve deeper into their preparations, Gabriel's determination burns brighter. He knows the road ahead will be treacherous, but he finds solace in the united front of the secret society, knowing they share a common goal of rescuing Cordelia from Alec's grasp.