Meeting the Boss

It is cold and damp as Cordelia sits on the soaked grass.

Where in the hell am I?

She stands up to brush herself off, but is startled by the current outfit she is wearing.

What the hell?!?

Her hands run over and down the clothes on her body as she tries to remember where she could have possibly gotten the red corset and black mini skirt. She scoffs as she looks more closely to see it has glitter all over it and ruffles along the sides of the corset.

Now I know there is definitely no way in the world I bought this outfit. I would never in a million years wear something so girly in my life. What is going on here?

Her eyes scan her surroundings once again to now notice a pair of golden eyes in the dark shadows around her.

"Who is there? Why am I here? Where am I and what do you want with me?"

Words escape her as a tall, dark brown haired male steps out of the darkness that envelops them.

"You? What are you doing here?"

Cordelia's eyes roam over the half naked man standing in front of her, the same ones she saw as she left the bar last night. His golden eyes seem to wander over her body, pleased by what he is seeing right in front of him. Her breathing begins to grow heavy and her face reddens quickly as she realizes he is only wearing a pair of tight, black boxer briefs.

"Okay, what is this? Why am I here?"

A smirk crosses his face as he takes a step toward her.

"I was hoping you could tell me the same thing."

"What do you mean," she asks completely confused.

"Well, you are the reason I am here after all. Not that I mind at all, especially with what you did to our clothes."

He winks at her right before taking another step toward her to close the space between them. A famishing craving sweeps throughout her body as his hand reaches out to rest on her waist.

What is going on right now? Why is this happening?

"What do you mean I am the reason you are here? I do not understand any of this right now?"

Cordelia tries to take a deep breath to calm her nerves down, but fails miserably as his other hand wraps around her waist to pull her against his bare chest. The hunger feeling inside her continues to grow as a sudden heat starts flowing through her whole body. Her hands tighten as she grasps his forearms.

"What is happening right now to me?"

"I do not know, you tell me."

Cordelia closes her eyes to try to focus and control her breathing better. When she opens her eyes again, she finds herself now in her very own bedroom but still in the guy's arms.

"What happened? How did we get here suddenly? Is this even real?"

"Do you want it to be real? There has to be a reason we are here in your room, just like how there is a reason why I am here with you right now."

What is he trying to say to me? Am I supposed to know what is going on right now? Why do I feel so hot and bothered all of a sudden? Is it because of his presence? Do I find him attractive, yes, but I am definitely not going to tell him that to his face.

"I do not understand what you are saying," she confesses out loud.

"This is all in your head but in some part of your brain, you want this all to be real. You want me to be here with you in your bedroom, otherwise I would not be here right now. On some level, you are attracted to me, whether you want to admit it or not."