"AH!", they shouted, synergistically. The apparent 'view' in front of them also shouted in response. "WHAT THE HELL?!", Jake yelled, panting hard. "What's going on?", Heeseung questioned. "Um...", said the younger 'view maker'.

"Jay Hyung, spill it right now.", Heeseung demanded. 

Jay....?

"Jungwon, bark?", demanded Jake.

Jungwon....?

"What are we supposed to answer?", asked Jay, scratching his nape. "THAT, WHY THE F*CK WERE YOU MAKING OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND?", Jake bursted, feeling unacknowledged and uninformed. "Yes hyung. Tell us?", enquired Heeseung, feeling the same emotions. 

"We....wanted to tell you but we couldn't.", Jungwon began. "Tell what?", Jake asked, calming down. "We started dating, two days ago.", Jay added to his lover's statement. Horror struck like lightening in the former duo's face. "DATING?!", they asked, shocked like crazy sh*t. 

The bathroom they were 'going' to use was rather close to the canteen. Hearing the duo scream, their friends immediately made their way to the voice's origin i.e. the bathroom. "Hyung, what's wrong- AH!", Sunoo screamed, covering his eyes. 

"Hyung, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!", he yelled. "What?", Jay asked, unbothered. "Why is Jungwon sitting on your lap?!", Sunoo added, his eyes still closed. "Why are you closing your darned eyes?", Heeseung spoke with spikiness in his voice, slapping off the younger's hands from his eyes. "My pure eyes, Jesus.", he dramatised, covering his eyes once more.

Only until...

His phone rang. 

Jake looked at the caller's ID and screamed once again. Heeseung failed to understand the situation as Sunoo picked up the call. "Hey babe?", said the other person on the call. Horrified, Jake slid down the bathroom wall, his temples throbbing, with a concerned Heeseung following behind. By now, this conversation had already spread like wildfire and was a hot topic in the whole of the school, inviting a crowd of interested students. 

Sunoo quietly ended the call only to be confronted by a shocked, astonished, quivering, dumbfounded, fuming and hurt Jake. "WHAT.IS.GOING.ON.NOW?!", he demanded from Sunoo. "Um, Hyung...", he began. "What's going on someone tell me?!", asked a frustrated Heeseung. 

"THAT.WAS.SUNGHOON'S.PHONE.NUMBER.", Jake added, side eyeing Sunoo who turned a shade of Fuchsia pink. "Why was it saved as 'My Boyfie' with a darned red heart beside it?", he further interrogated. 

"Don't tell me you both are....", Heeseung paused, feeling betrayed. "Dating.", completed Sunoo, looking down shyly. 

"MY HOLY MACKEREL! I've been betrayed...", dramatised Jake with his hand pinching his nose bridge. "Same...", said Heeseung, sighing in defeat. Sunoo just looked at Jay and Jungwon who hadn't said anything in a while. 

Why?

Because Jay was busy marking Jungwon while covering the younger's mouth. "HYUNG!", he shouted, scaring the hell out of the elder. Jungwon shyly hid his face in Jay's neck, his own neck looking more purple than peach. 

"So...", Sunoo started. 

"We all are dating now?", he added. "Yeah- wait. How do you know about me and Jake? We haven't disclosed it yet?", asked Heeseung, feeling confused. 

"It was pretty obvious by the way you came and took him like you own him. I was expecting good news in a week or two, not gonna lie.", Sunoo said, fanning himself like a queen his was. "You brat!", Heeseung cursed, slapping Sunoo's tiny head earning a whine from the younger. "We all are out of our closets now?", Jake asked, still feeling offended. "Sorry, hyung...", Sunoo obediently apologised to both his hyungs, so did Jay and Jungwon. 

"I'm not leaving Sunghoon, though.", he asserted, gritting his teeth. 

"Leave that. The bright side is, we all found our loves.", Heeseung stated, smiling affectionately at Jake and caressing his hair shortly after. "Uh excuse me? What about me?", Ni-ki asked, making his way inside from between the overly interested crowd. "Screw yourself, dude.", Heeseung mocked earning a nudge in the stomach from Jake. 

"I'm sure you'll find your own Sim Jaeyun, one day Ri-ki.", Jake asserted politely, hugging the taller who smiled and hugged him back. Only until, a fuming Heeseung broke them apart, pulling Jake towards him. The crowd cheered at the dominance. 

"Piss off.", he scowled at Ni-ki who laughed in response. 

"And someone called ME possessive.", mocked Jake. Heeseung just pouted in annoyance, making everyone laugh. 

THE END. 

__________________________________________

Hii, reader. Hope you're having an awesome day and if you're not, put it all on my in the comments. Thank you for reading my novel and devoting your precious time to our beloved Heejake. 

I'll be working on another SUNSUN ff now and will start uploading shortly. Please enjoy that and shower it with love. 

Saranghaeyo <3