Prologue

Love and Hate are two co-existing terms. Hate may change into Love or vice versa, without you even knowing about it. Interesting, much? 

In a world where swipes and likes often define our connections, the dance between love and hate takes on new dimensions. In the glow of smartphone screens and the blur of virtual encounters, emotions flicker and flare with a speed that's both exhilarating and exhausting. 

One is the coldest while one is the cutest. 

One hated the other while the other pledged to die for the former. 

One avoided his presence while the other longed for him. 

They hadn't met, they hadn't communicated, they hadn't even know each other if it wasn't for that stupid cupid website which went by the name...Instagram. 

Well who thought, that liking each other's posts and stories would bring them so close, so...united. 

The cute one fell first but the cold guy fell harder. REALLY. HARD. So much so that, living his life would now be pointless if that puppy wasn't a part of it. 

You may have heard of various scenarios where people fall in love with each other and swear to be with each other until death makes them apart. Ever heard of falling in love with someone just by looking at their Instagram profile? 

No? 

You'll see. 

Come with me on this enchanting tale of a swirl of emotions and a roller coaster of feelings. 

"I'm too cold for you."

"It's okay. I'll melt you with my hotness."

Ding~

🔔Notification- puppy.jaeyun sent you a follow request.