i look annoyed at him and he just smiles at me.

i turned 18 last week.

i felt misarable. i wanted Amora to be here.

we were so excited for my birthday..

"fine i will come with you guys jez." i say as i walk towards the garag and Anthonio just says thanks.

"oh no i know why you broke your foot so you can't drive." i say walking backwards pointing at Anthonio his foot.

he just nods his head.

he was so lost when amora was taken.

He was everyday in the gym until he was so angry and he literally kicked the wall. so stupid..

even though i punched the wall too...

i grab the keys of the lamborghini urus and walk towards the car.

Anthonio walks to the car with his crutches. Charles opens the door for him and puts in the crutches.

i start the engine and drive away from the house to the highway.

it's like a 40 minutes drive because we live in the middel of nowhere.

"why did you want me to come you could have asked a bodyguard to drive you?" i ask Anthonio.

"i know you're having a hard time and i thought you'll need some distraction." He says.

i just nod.

he is right though

but grocery shopping reminds me of amora..

we arrive at the shopping centre and Anthonio grabs his crutches and we walk into the grocery shop.

we get the thing we needed and head back to the car.

"wait isn't that that alex guy?" charles says pointing somewhere.

"you're crazy he can't be here." I say as i load the groceries in the trunk.

"you're right it's some other guy. He looked like it okay!" Charles says while Anthonio shakes his head.

he puts his crutches in the car and we drive back to the mansion.

"hey have you guys noticed those cars behind us too?" I say looking in the back mirror seeing 3 black suvs.

they look back and look at me with an concerned look.

one of the suvs drives faster and drives next to me on. i look to my side i see two guys with glasses on. I look annoyed at them.

the other suv behind me drives closer to my back and bumbs into me.

i hold my wheel straight and look into my back mirror.

"what the fuck!" Anthonio says in shock.

"their trying to stop us." i say and i give more gas.

"they won't try a lamborghini urus right?" Charles says.

"it's not our car i worry about." i say as the suv's are still next to me and behind me.

then one of the suvs goes in front of me causing me to do an emergency brake.

"shit." i mumble and turn off the car.

one car is behind us and te other two are further in front of us.

"what do we do now?" Charles ask.

"i'm gonna call Elio." Anthonios says and grabs his phone.

as he calls elio i grab my gun under neath my car seat.