Head Officer.21

Beginne am Anfang

Jin:ok relax I am very good man I will surely do something just come to me tonight *walks away*

Damn.......tonight will be fun I smirked at my thoughts and walked towards Mingyu and saw they all are ready well let's catch that truck soon I will also catch the owner

--*Meanwhile*--

Liana Pov

I was walking towards the bar counter with the file full of the information of that new head officer named Kim Seokjin cuz Luna wants to know every single detail about him I wonder what's going on her mind

I saw her sitting at the counter looking at her phone and smiling probably talking to that jerk I rolled my eyes and sat beside her while sliding the file towrads her she looked at me and kept the phone aside

Luna:good job Shin Liana *claps*

Liana:what's on your mind Luna? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:firstly let me read the file and also tell me about him *looks at file*

Liana:basically his full name is Kim Seokjin he is 29 years old and currently the head officer of Seoul he is powerful but not honest one-

Luna:*chuckles* knew that well......few days ago I was reading a book named Endless in that book the female lead Miss.Ruiz said that honesty will never give us money and power she was also a head police officer *smirk*

Liana:stop reading useless books Luna *chuckles*

Luna:leave it and continue *smile*

Liana:so......some of his female prisnors spends night with him for fun and some who disagrees he manipulates them in his lie and use them-

Luna:so....basically he is manipulator *looks at liana*

Liana:you know who is the biggest manipulator? *smile*

Luna:who? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:Min Yoongi trust me Luna nowadays he boils my blood I fan understand what he is trying to do with you and-

Luna;Liana please don't say like that about him and tell me more about Seokjin *eyes ok file*

Liana:whatever.......he owns a very big mansion in Seoul it was possible cuz he takes bribe in very high amount, he is orphan and at lats he is the officer who is ruining our businesses *serious tone*

Luna:cool.....now wait for tomorrow and I will tell you what we have to do next *smile*

Liana:ok.....Queen Bee I will wait for your command *bows dramatically*

Luna:cool.....now I am going to meet Yoongi *smile*

Liana;no need......Jimin said they are coming here seems like something bad happened it was visible on his voice *concern tone*

Luna:Liana look dint tell anyone that I asked for Jin information ok?and also whatever will be my plan it will only be between us *serious tone*

Liana:ok but why?I mean I can tell Jimin and Yoongi atleast right? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:no.....it will be only between us cuz someone among us is betraying us and maybe if Jimin will get to know about this then his life can be in danger that's why I don't want to involve him or anyone *hold her hand*

Liana:so.....only Miss.Kim and Miss.Shin will work in this mission? *smirk*

Luna:yes....now you get what I wanted to say *smirk*

Liana:you're making me excited Luna *excitedly*

Luna:just wait for tomorrow well Yoongi will be here anytime let me just change my dress *smirk*