The Eighth and Final Rule

Start from the beginning

You: (╬ ≖_≖)

Sampo: "I had no choice but to take you guys down here. It was too dangerous for us on the surface - we're wanted criminals!? Sure, the Underworld has its drawbacks, but at least the Guards would never follow us. We're safe here..."

Dan Heng: "Be that as it may, did you really have to poison us?"

Sampo: "Maybe you've forgotten, but we were in a tight spot my friend - there was no time to think. I had to use whatever I could."

Dan Heng: "Hmm.. So it wasn't to cover anything up? A secret that you didn't want anyone, including us, to find out?"

Sampo: "..."

March 7th: "Dan Heng, what secret?"

Dan Heng: "I'm not certain yet... but there's more to our "friend" here than meets the eye."

Sampo: "You win! I'll help you to the best of my ability - free of charge I might add! But please, don't go spreading rumors about me?"

You: "..."

Sampo: *sigh* "Alright! To prove my sincerity, I'll introduce you to Wildfire. If you're looking for something down here, they're the ones to ask!"

Stelle: "What kind of organization is Wildfire?"

Sampo: "Well if you want my opinion, they're a bunch of artless, stubborn fools. But who cares what I think, huh?They're a band of do-gooders who sprung up to maintain order in the underground. After the Silvermane Guards withdrew, Wildfire set up shop."

Sampo: "Still, don't underestimate them! "We walk in the presence of giants"- have you heard that saying before? Well, Wildfire has giants in its midst. You'll see."

You: "Why should we get to know Wildfire?"

Sampo: Because you are looking for something! Why are you asking? Dan Heng told me you guys were searching for a... what's the word... "Stellaron" - sounded pretty powerful. If anyone has a clue on its whereabouts, it'll be Wildfire.

Dan Heng: 'You said I'd uncover a clue if I became the Fight Club Champion."

You: "So that's why, you were on that octagon..."

Sampo: "Uhh... Uh, y-yeah! I mean, If you'd fought in the final round and won, you'd have incredible street cred right now! Wildfire wouldn't think twice about talking with you. I don't see the problem."

You crossed your looking at him very skeptical, with a narrowing eyebrow at him.

You: "Why would Wildfire want to help us?"

Sampo: "Well, there's no such thing as a free lunch, of course. Wildfire has no reason to help you yet, so we'll just have to give them one! With your talents, we have nothing to worry about."

You: "Sampo..."

Sampo: "I'm telling you, no matter where you go, there's only one rule to getting things done: find the demand. Y'know, like supply and demand? Anyway, The underground has been sealed off for more than a decade - but do you think people here are just resigned to their fate?"

You and the rest of the crew looked at each before finally coming into an agreement.

You: "Lead the way... and don't try to pull anything this time."

Sampo: "Have a little faith! It's like I said: "Sampo never lets friends who've helped him come to harm." Hehe..."

TIMESKIPS BROUGHT BY...