A Real Race

Liam and Arianna stand next to each other by a winding country road on the outskirts of Montreal, they eye each other, knowing what's going to go down this summer night. The night sky is a vast expanse above, dotted with twinkling stars which shed an aura onto the road preparing for the potential race of the decade, as Liam and Arianna stand beside their sleek cars, the engines purring in impatience like tigers trapped in cages wanting to be released to show off their power. The air is charged with anticipation and nervousness, both of these racers know what lies ahead determines their future in the street scene, a small group of spectators has gathered with Barrett and Hope filling the ranks waiting in pure anxiousness, unknowing of what ending will show in front of them their skeptical murmurs adding to the electric atmosphere that nearly visibly runs through Liam and Arianna's nerves as they enter their cars preparing for the race. The engines roar to life finally feeling free but still waiting to be released like hellhounds on a puny mortal, the mortal being the twisty, misty, and feisty road that shines in the moonlight ahead, their powerful growls reverberating through the tranquil night like a lion waiting and preparing to catch prey. Liam's heart pounds with anticipation, the thumping sounds reverberating in his mind as he grips the steering wheel of his Veloster N, the leather feeling cool against his palms but his heart and mind running hot. Arianna sits inside her Chrysler 300 SRT8 that gleams in the moonlight hiding a fierce beast in darkness that can only be revealed by the light of the moon, a fierce determination burning in her eyes, her thoughts running rampant with her skills as a racer. With a nod, they both know it's time to prove their mettle and fire off like a burning kettle. The signal is given and time freezes for a moment, both of Liam's and Arianna's minds emptying themselves and practically switching to sport mode like the cars they sit in, they unleash their machines onto the open road the engines finally roaring free as the cars both fly off the starting line at the exact same time, the sound of their tires gripping the asphalt and trying to find traction like a tigers claws digging into a tree trunk to catch prey filling the air. Adrenaline surges through Liam's veins as he pushes his car to its limits, the landscape blurring into a mesmerizing streak of colors. The country road twists and turns here and there and everywhere, a serpentine ribbon unfurling before them. Liam navigates each curve with laser precision, his instincts honed and sharpened by his small yet thorough racing experience. Arianna is a relentless force beside him however staying on him like a predator, her car a formidable opponent as it whines in power as the V8 screams and groans with power, urging Liam to push harder and go faster, faster than he ever has before. They race under the blanket of trees that line the countryside and hillside of Montreal, moonlight filtering through the branches shining brightly, casting eerie shadows on the road taking the form of monsters. Liam's senses are heightened and work at full steam ahead, his focus laser-sharp as he darts through the night, the rush of the fierce wind in his ears, the thrum and roar of the engine beneath him. But Arianna is right there beside him still, matching his every move with skill and determination. They weave through the darkness dancing together trying to overtake the other to take home the glory, each turn a massive challenge as they rush through them above 60 miles an hour, each straightaway giving Arianna a chance but Liam stopping the chance in a test of nerve and skill. The landscape flashes by in a blur, the motion blur peaking, the speedometer climbing higher and higher like a confident mountain climber. Seconds become minutes and stretch into eternity as Liam and Arianna race along the winding road, their cars dancing with precision and grace in a deadly dance. Liam feels the pulse and electrical shocks of his quick reflexes of the race coursing through his bulging veins, the thrill of the race, and the desire to win driving him forward with relentless determination. As Liam and Arianna approach the final stretch, staying neck and neck at a stalemate, the tension reaches its peak like Mount Everest. The crowd's cheers blend into the night, and Liam and Arianna drown the cheers out, staying in the moment as the climax of the race starts to show itself, a symphony of excitement and anticipation. Liam can taste victory but not fully, Arianna is determined to keep pace and does so, her resolve unyielding and fierce. Then, in a burst of speed, determination, and fierceness, they cross the finish line............simultaneously, their cars mere inches apart from each other, and the tires fitting in the others' outline perfectly. The night explodes into cheers as the spectators erupt with excitement, their voices echoing through the tranquil countryside. With the race over, Liam steps out of his car, his body trembling with adrenaline. He locks eyes with Arianna, a sense of mutual respect passing between them. In that moment, they both know that they've left their mark on the street racing world, their rivalry destined to continue, under the watchful gaze of the Montreal night.

* * * * *

A person in the crowd is seen holding a clipboard and is found out to have recorded the entire race and grabs his phone before realigning his glasses, writing a few things down on his clipboard as the crowd continues to cheer loudly nearly breaking the barrier of sound. The mysterious person in a suit is seen on his phone saving the recording and opening his email app, creating a draft, and naming it......."New recruit." The camera zooms in on the name of the recipient, which is revealed to be...........Honda Canada Racing............