theo-10 - saftey

theos house^^^

The sun shines through my window, causing me to squint and roll over. The sound of drizzle outside my window reaches my ears and soothes my body. After a few minutes of laying in bed, dreading getting up and going to school, I finally do. a smile forms on my face as i remember the day before with noah, even though it was only a few hours with us driving around listening to music and getting burgers from randys it was by far the happiest i've ever been, and the only time i've ever seen noah smile, which i'll remember for ages to come no doubt. my stomach starts to fill with butterflies as i continue to think of him while i shower, excitement almost seeping from my pores. after getting dressed i hop in my truck and start my journey to school, "what the fuck" i audibly say as i see noah running through the park, stopping my truck i get out and run over to him. "noah?" i question as i get closer, he looks up at me, his lips trembling as he looks at me. and all i see is pure sadness, his brown eyes open up to his broken soul where every bit of the boy that i had seen the day before was gone. and along with that were more bruises. i pull noah into a hug, because he looks like he needs one and i need to feel him close to me, "come on" i say as i lead him to my truck and blast the heat to warm him up.

"where are you taking me?" he questions as i back out of the parking lot and start to drive back from where i came, "home" i answer, obviously not giving enough context cause the next thing i know noah is grabbing the door handle and trying to open the door, which does not work since i had locked it when we got in. "I can't go back right now theo, please I can't, not today please" he begs as his face pales and fresh tears stream down his dirty face. "hey hey hey, i meant MY house, i'm sorry i should have been more specific, i'm sorry. and don't you dare ever apologize to me, ever. you have nothing to be sorry for.'' I soothe while I rub my hand on his thigh, calming him down. Maybe a little too much, because the next moment I notice that his pants have gotten tighter and Noah quickly turns away from me while covering his lap. his face reddening by the second, "oh my god im so so sorry" he rushes out as he hides his face "holy shit" he quietly whispers. "no im sorry, i shouldn't have grabbed you without your permission, and hey, it's totally ok hahaha" i chuckle at the end, hoping to break the tension, it works a little because noah turns slightly "ok..." he strains before turning back. 'Holy shit I just, oh my god...' I think while remembering what I had seen. fuuuckk i think while trying to push the image out of my head, im wearing shorts and i cant hide shit in them, so if i get a fucking woody after i had basically assaulted noah that would be bad.

we pull up to my house, and i turn off the car before jumping out and opening noah's door for him, "come on '' i say with a slight smile. "what about school?" noah questions, "fuck that, we can skip for today and just watch some movies and eat food" i reply with a massive smile, giddy with the fact that noah will be in my room, in my BED all day long.