Prologue Part 7: Before the Corruption

Just as everyone thought that their peaceful and comfortable live will go on, a disaster slowly creeps towards the land of sky...

"Today's weather is perfect as usual!" Hemera is leading the way to  excitedly while holding Andrew's little hand. 

Fimie, with sweat trickling down her forehead, appeared to be exhausted from walking for a few kilometers, carrying a backpack on her back "I don't wanna go to school..." Fimie sighs.

"Come on, Fimie, I'm sure that today will be fun as well!" Hemera pats on Fimie's head.

Soon they reached a hidden area in Hidden Forest where the school was held, they call it as the "Forest Garden".  "I suppose that teacher will assign us a new assignment today...this feels sucks..."

"Don't be such a mood, Fimie, I will always be your best assignment partner!" Just when they're chit-chatting, a familiar person stand in front of them "Hi, we meet again"

They're surprised to see him here, "It's you, Dale!" 
"Yep, it's me. Surprisingly that my caretaker sends me to Hidden Forest school from todat onwards..." Dale smiles awkwardly with his hand on the back of his head. "How you guys been? I'm pretty sure that no one dares to bully little Andrew now" 

"Of course, Dale. Thanks to you!" Hemera smiles warmly while Andrew hides behind Hemera. Meanwhile, Fimie stares at them during their conversation, feeling a little jealous, so she holds Hemera wrist and pull her away from Dale, "Let's go now, Hemera." "Ah...! Okay...See you next time Dale" Hemera waves bye to Dale while being dragged away by Fimie.

Dale watches Fimie drags Hemera and Andrew away and feeling confused. "Eh...did I said something wrong just now..?"

......

Timeflies  and soon the class ends for today "Students, remember what's your assignment? It's investigate energy rocks around the Hidden Forest and write a report about it, understand?"

"Yes, teacher!" 

"Great, class dismiss"

After the class ends, many students walk out from the classroom, chit-chatting, running and laughing. Meanwhile, Hemera, Fimie and Andrew walking together, discussing about the homework. "Sisters..I know a good place where there's a lot of energy rocks." "Eh? What place?"

"It's just below the Secret Garden: the Underground Cavern."

Hemera squeezes Andrew's face playfully, "How did you know? Did you went down there without informing teacher?"

"I have my own ways, sis." Soon enough, they've reached the place where Andrew mentioned. "Look sis! It's there!" Three of them search carefully inside the cave, trying to find the energy stones. Meanwhile, Andrew notices that a glowing red light coming from the deeper location in the cave, so he ran towards it alone when his sisters are not looking. When he goes closer and closer towards the source of the glowing red light, he can finally see what it is: a bunch of red rocks that grows from the wall of the cave. "Is this...red rocks? Wait! This is bad!"

Nonetheless, Hemera and Fimie finally realize that Andrew was gone "Eh? Where's Andrew?" All of a sudden, they hears the deeper parts of the cave is crumbling down, mixing with Andrew's screaming noises, while they see Andrew from afar is also running towards both of them nervously "Sisters! R...run!!"