Prologue Part 6: New Friend

"Stop that, you guys"

Everyone suddenly stops what they're doing right now and turn their head towards to mysterious person's direction. 

"Do I have to repeat myself? I said, stop fighting", the boy speaks with a calm yet serious tone.

"D..Dale?!" the bullies immediately stop their actions and step backwards. "I told you guys not to bully newcomers here, didn't I?"

"W..we're sorry!" The bullies attitude become completely different when Dale appears, maybe they were afraid of Dale in some sort of way, then they run away in a hurry.

"Uh...what?" Fimie watches them run away in surprise.

"Are you guys okay?" Dale turn and smiles to them. "I hate to see them bullying newcomers like you guys as well"

Hemera bows to him to thank him, "We're fine, thank you...Your name is Dale, right?"

"Yep, my name is Dale, and you guys?" 

"My name is Hemera, and these are my adoptive siblings, Fimie and Andrew"

"Glad to meet you three! Do you mind if I join you guys whenever you guys wanna play around?"

Hemera lightens up her mood when she hears that, "Sure! Please join us!"

Meanwhile, Carl is standing afar while watching the children's interaction. "Seems like your kids are doing just fine, Lareth"