A Day With Angel And The Group!

Today's exercises were fun and now you were hanging out with Angel, Husk - everyone! It was all because of you nonetheless (though truth be told you didn't want Alastor there- NOTHING AGAINST HIM JUST... So much... red) though you could barely look at Alastor . . . or the sky . . . or anything red still.

"Come on, Y/n, I know a perfect bar-" Angel Dust started as he walked down the street, an arm slung around your waist, guiding you. Over the days that have passed you and Angel had gotten closer and closer - just like with the rest of the group.

Finally, finally, Angel wasn't treating you like a child- while he still occasionally was, but at the moment he was treating you like an adult, like you weren't some innocent little lamb . . . though you did feel a pair of eyes on you.

When you turned your head you met the stare of - red! red! RED! - Alastor, was staring you down, his eyes mysteriously curious and his smile never wavering.

You turned your attention away from him, the color red becoming too much, giving you flashbacks of how you died and your vision went a bit blurry around the edges, black even and when you turned your attention away the black faded.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Angel." Charlie said from behind you and Angel looked back at her with a sigh, "Y/n's idea was for us all to hang out and have fun and what better way to do that than go to a bar!" that wasn't really what you had in mind, but you guessed it was better than exploring Hell . . . though demons seemed to be avoiding your group.

Fearfully, running away or snapping pictures - it was odd, but maybe it was because Charlie was here? She is the princess of Hell after all, making her royalty.

Vaggie was voicing her opinions about going to a bar to Charlie, but she relented when Charlie said that this could be good for them while Sir Pentious was wondering if this was really a good idea to take you there.

Considering how you really only stuck to them and barely interacted with other demons, and honestly who could blame you? Demons were . . . vile - MOST DEMONS WERE VILE, except your group. You still weren't sure about Alastor, something about him - though he was a gentleman when you both interacted (which was rarely) - just struck you as dangerous . . . as if even messing him or just brushing a shoulder against him was a bad, very bad idea.

'Lost And Depraved' is the neon green sign that greeted you when Angel led you through the doors. Loud music - jazz - and demons drinking, conversing . . . to be honest you were expecting bloodshed not- not something almost peaceful-like.

Angel dragged you towards the bar immediately and sat you down on the stool, ordering two shots of something apple? You don't know you weren't paying much attention, wanting to be aware of your surroundings.

Sir Pentious sat down beside you and ordered a shot while getting an apple juice. The bartender gave him a strange look but set down a carton of apple juice in front of him then poured his shot.

"Just in case, my dear." he hissed, placing the apple juice in front of you and you thanked him, taking a sip of the apple liquor THEN IMMEDIATELY SPAT IT OUT, OH MY GOD IT WAS HORRIBLE! WHY WOULD ANYONE DRINK IT?!

So, with a normal reaction, you grabbed the carton of apple juice and chugged like your life depended on it, inhaling deeply when you were done.

"Wow," Angel snickered, "You really don't like alcohol, do you, Lamb?" and took his shot, sighed, then ordered a bottle of alcohol.

"You know, maybe you should cut back on the alcohol tonight. It is Wooly's first true night out." Husk took a seat next to Angel, also ordering some alcohol.

Can- can they not survive without alcohol for a day? Really? Didn't they realize that apple juice was the best thing ever? Like cake? Cake that wasn't made by you because well, burnt. It always turned out burnt - you weren't a pro at cooking.