YOU'RE ALREADY TRYING TO BURN DOWN THE HOTEL?!

HELL WAS BAD. IT WAS VERY, VERY BAD!

You couldn't make pancakes for shit and it was supposed to be a surprise for everyone and, oh my gosh it's on fire! The fire was spreading too! Oh no. Oh no! OH NO!

You had been exploring the hotel because you couldn't sleep and stumbled across the kitchen and decided to try to make breakfast . . . after snooping around and feeling guilty for it.

"STOP SPREADING!" You yelled at the fire as if it would listen and the fire only attached to your wool and started to spread - you 'baa'd' in fear and thrust a cup of water onto your head (you had been drinking it as you attempted to cook).

IT ALSO DIDN'T HELP THAT THE FIRE WAS TORMENTING YOU AND EATING YOUR FUCKING PANCAKES, BURNING THEM TO ASH!

"Excuse me- oh my Satan!" The slithery voice of Sir Pentious shouted, "Minions, stop the fire!" He ordered and small egg bois', oh my gosh they're so cutttee- oh, oh no will they cook?!

"WAIT!" Oh gosh, they're starting to cook! "Egg bois' noooo!" You cried out and grabbed the fire extinguisher from them and started to put it out - usually you'd run from the fire but the egg bois' were in danger!

"MY MINIONS!" Sir Pentious shouted and you shouted a "Sorry!" when one of them literally exploded and sent cooked, scrambled eggs onto your and Sir Pentious beings.

Sir Pentious immediately went into the flames (thay were now dying down) and wrapped his entire being around his remaining egg bois', hissing in pain when the fire licked his scaly body.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" You 'baa'd' again, and rushed forward through the smoke to check on them. Demon or not you just caused someone to hurt and an egg boi to die!

Tears pricked the corner of your eyes as you helped Sir Pentious up, his body still wrapped around the eggs - "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." You repeated again and again and again, the tears falling down your face.

"YOU BET-" Sir Pentious paused when he looked at you, his yell dying on his forked tongue. He looked at his eggs bois' then to you before then back again, his expression nervous.

"Not to worry, my dear- er, uh, lamb! My egg boi will be back to his normal self in no time." he then patted your head and you just looked up at him, "Really?" You asked as he started to pick remnants out of your wool.

"Of course." he replied and snapped his fingers, "Minions! Clean up this mess and make breakfast- don't become it!" He yelled when one of them slipped into a pan, cracking their shell.

"A-are they going to be okay?" You stuttered, wiping the tears away and a hand hesitantly rested on your shoulder.

"Of course! My minions are invincible!" Sir Pentious laughed, and guided you out of the kitchen, you caught him casting a glance at the kitchen when you left out of the doors.

"Clean!" and then the front of your clothes were grabbed, and Niffty's large eye was staring you down- "You're not clean? Why aren't you clean?!" and then she was cleaning you, brushing you down with a feather duster and working her magic.

You swear you were sparkling by the time you were done- "WHO DID THIS TO MY KITCHEN?!" Niffty yelled and you were walking away, as innocent as a newborn lamb.

.

.

.

Then the guilt ate at you and you were turning around, "Sorry, Niffty, but uh, it was me?" You said it like a question, as if you didn't just burn the entire kitchen to a crisp.

"I-I'm sorry-" then Niffty was grabbed the front of your clothes again and staring you down, "Don't ever cook without me again." Fear crawled down your spine to your hooves, causing you to freeze in place as she giggled let you go to clean the mess you had made.