Valkbox !! Last Dance

' It was late at night. People danced, people sang; some sat to the side with kids, while others just chatted. They had no alcohol at the venue, as the guests wouldn't be drinking until they got to the after-party place. '

' None of the phighters were allowed their weapons at this special event, and it made some of them all grumpy at the side-lines. '

' Valk adjusted his dress, chuckling ad he saw all the lady's talking excitedly in a corner. He looked over to his lover up on the dj booth, his heels clicking against the floor as he walked up to him. '

' "Think it's time for the after-party?" Boombox looked around, smiling. '

' "Yeah, I think it is!" Valk was about to walk away, but Boombox leaned over his equipment, grabbing his wrist gently. '

' "Come up here!" He had a big goofy smile on his face, making Valk giggle and go up into the booth with him. '

' "Hm?" Boombox pulled his lover closer, holding him in front of him and gently took his hands. '

' "Want me to teach you a bit?" Valk gasped, nodding. '

' "Yes! Yes yes yes!" Boombox chuckled, putting a different song on and took his lovers' hands again. '

' He helped him turn nobs, turn volumes up and down, remix, all the fun stuff, while Valk had the biggest, goofiest smile on his face. '

' He turned around once the song was done, wrapping his arms around his lovers neck and kissed him deeply. Boombox cupped his lovers cheek, the two closing their eyes as they kissed. '

' "BOOMBOX." The two jumped and pulled out of the kiss, looking over. '

' "Is it time for the after-party or not. I'd like to get drunk already." Subspace glared at the two, clawing at the railing. '

' Valk chuckled. '

' "Of course! Go tell everyone to meet there." Subspace sighed in relief, grabbing a mic. '

' "Go to the after-party already!" Everyone cheered, piling out the place to all their vehicles. '

' Valk and Boombox stayed back, waiting for everyone to leave. Valk sighed, going down to the dance floor and wanted. Boombox put on a song, Apocalypse. Valk gasped, covering his mouth. '

' "Oh, Boomie..! You remembered..!" Boombox chuckled as he came down, holding his lovers hands. '

' "Of course I did, my dear.." Valk giggled, hugging his lover and nuzzled his chest, Boombox holding his waist. '

' The two of them stood there swaying back and forth in dance. Boombox gently sang along the song to his lover, smiling. Valk looked up when a certain lyric came. '

' "I will be there, too.." Valk wrapped his arms around Boombox's neck, both of them leaning in and kissing. '

' They kissed for the rest of the song, pulling away once it ended and smiled at each other. '

' "Happy wedding day, my dear.." Valk giggled, smiling brightly while he teared up. '

' "Happy wedding day, love.." The two of them laughed, pressing their foreheads together. '

' Boombox picked up Valk bridal style, smiling as he yelped. '

' "Now, we go get drunk!" Valk giggled, hugging his lover as he was carried. '

' "Boomiee! Put me down!" Valk continued giggling, hugging his lover tighter. '

' Boombox walked to the car, putting his lover in the passenger seat, driving them off to the after-party place. Valk put on their Playlist, leaning over and kissing up and down his lovers neck. '

' Boombox giggled, driving with one hand while the other rubbed his lovers head. '

' "Best day ever.." Valk admired their matching wedding rings, smiling brightly. '

' Boombox nodded in agreement, turning up the music. '

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
588 wordz

HIHIII IM ZO ZORRY FOR BEING GONEEE

I lozt motivation, and I haven't really been on phighting recently :[

But, I zhould, maybe, be writing more!

Have a good day/night !!
X3