Medbox !! Makeout Session

' Medkit was laying in bed, scrolling on his phone aimlessly. He flinched when someone knocked on his door, getting up and opened it. '

' "Meds!" Boombox hugged Medkit tightly, nuzzling his neck gently. '

' Medkit chuckled, hugging back and pulled his lover into his room. He kissed his head, rubbing his back and led him to the bed. He sat with his lover on his lap, the two hugging tightly. '

' Boombox eventually looked up, kissing his lover, and the two sat there kissing softly for a while. Boombox wrapped his arms around his lovers neck, leaning closer to him and nuzzled into his lap more. Medkit blushed, gently trailing his fingers up and down his lovers sides. '

' They started to kiss harsher, intensely making out on the bed. Boombox leaned forward, pinning his lover down, holding his hands to the bed. Medkit yelped in the kiss, blushing intensely as they made out. '

' "B-Boom-" Boombox cut his lover off by pushing more into the kiss, making Medkit groan and continue kissing. '

' They quickly pulled out of the kiss when the door opened, Boombox looking behind them. '

' "...What the phuck-" Subspace sat at the door, utterly confused. '

' "Sub-!" Medkit looked over, gulping. '

' "I'll... leave you two alone-" Subspace closed the door, slowly walking off. '

' Medkit whined in embarrassment, about to say something, before he was kissed harshly by his lover. Medkit groaned, kissing back as his face went red from being pinned back down. '

' They made out for another hour, both their lipstick messed up and mixed together by the time they were done. They both panted heavily when they pulled away from the kiss, their chests heaving as a string of saliva connected their lips. '

' "You look hot under me~" Boombox chuckled, making Medkit scoff and look away. '

' Boombox grabbed his lovers face, making Medkits face go red again as he was forced to look at him. '

' "Don't you look away from me, Meddy~" Medkit whined, closing his eyes and stuck his tongue out. '

' They both eventually got up, tidying up their appearances before walking out. Subspace was sitting on the couch, scrolling on his phone while he waited. '

' "There you two are." Medkit chuckled. '

' "Yeah, we made out." Subspace snickered and rolled his eyes, getting up and called the elevator. '

' "Yeah, you made me wait for an hour." The three got in, leaning against the walls as they were taken away. '

' Subspace pulled down his mask, quickly kissing Medkit before pulling it back up, snickering from his red face. He stepped off on his floor, winking at Medkit. '

' "Bye you love birds~" He waved at them as he got off, humming. '

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Cough thiz iz bazed off my friend Kapi and hiz friend :3

Alzo I wanna zhow you all my ztupid cat that tore up my arm

Hiz name'z Kaiden :3
Anywayz

Have a good day/night !!
X3