Subkit ☆An apology☆

Subspace walked into crossroads, sighing shakily. He wanted to apologize for their past, and phuck did he want things to go back to like they were before. He missed his warm hugs, his kiss, his eyes...

Well, eye..

He felt awful for what he did, accidentally having gone rabid on acid and clawed out his eye with his bare hands, making his former lover leave Blackrock...

He dreaded every day he was away from him, it had been almost two years, and he didn't even have the motivation to walk to his lab..

He walked down from Blackrock road to the middle of Crossroads, looking around to see if he could find Medkit.

No one.

He sighed, starting to walk back to Blackrock road, when he saw him. He was sitting on the bridge, humming the Blackrock anthem as he smiled out st the sea.

Subspace gulped, walking down snd sat beside him, wincing when he stopped singing and fell silent.

"Hey, Kit..." Medkit looked away, making him tear up.

"Hey, uhm.. I-I'm sorry..." Medkit scoffed, looking back and glaring at him.

"For ripping out my eye? Yeah, you had two years to apologize and you choose NOW to?!" He flinched, looking st him with sorrow in his eye.

"Kit.." Medkit looked away, quiet shaky breathing emitting from him.

"Why did you do it..?" He looked back over at him, tearing up more.

"I-I.... I.. went rabid on acid by accident.." Medkit looked back at him, his lip quivering before be jumped on him in a hug.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry imsorryimsorry-" Subspace chuckled, kissing his head.

"It's not your fault, Kit.." He pet his head, humming the Blackrock anthem to calm him.

Medkit smiled, cuddling into him and slowly fell asleep on him. Subspace chuckled, kissing his head and staying there with him until night fell.

He nudged him gently, kissing his head.

"Kiittt.. it's time to wake uuppp.." Medkit grumbled, looking around and yawned.

"Sub..?" He smiled when he saw him, nuzzling his neck and clinging onto him.

Subspace chuckled, kissing his head and picked him up, carrying him back to Blackrock and to his laboratory to call it a night.

------------------------------------------------------------------
368 words

Edit: Hello!! Yez, thiz part wazn't here before, and I've edited thiz az a little zelf promo !!

I'm writing another book bezidez thiz one called Till Death Do Us Part, It'z a Swocket fanfic !!

Thamk you for your time, and for reading !!!!

Have a good day/night !!

X3