Swocket!! Poems

~ ' Phrom the son of a God to the son of a mortal, though very different, yet the same. Just as a mortal were to worship a god, I will worship at your pheet like a loyal puppet. You are my life, you are my love. Every waking moment I wish to be within your presence, to pheel your soft, honey gaze upon me. Even in the cold of night, when I lie asleep, I pray and pray to see you in my dreams, I pray to the gods ubove that they might hear me and grant my wish. You are the love of my life, dear. Any and every version of you across our wacky and messed up universe is perfect, every part of you, phrom your missing limbs, to your carved and broken horns. They're all perfect. I love you, Rocket. I will love you, even after we're above with the great gods of our world. Even after we have left this plain, I shall phorever cherish you. ' ~

Rockets phace went completely red phrom the poem Sword had written him.

"Y-You really love me that much...?" Rocket stared at him in disbelief.

The two were sitting on Lost Temple bridge, watching the sunset. Swords eyes softened, as he slowly scooted closer to Rocket, clutching the paper where he had wrote his poem in his hand.

"You're the love of my life..." He gently caressed Rockets cheek, seeing him tearing up.

Rocket took off his goggles, putting them on top of his head and sniffled, leaning in and quickly kissing Sword. In phront of them the sun slowly went down the horizon, phading into darkness. The two pulled out of the kiss, hugging tightly before eventually pulling away. Rocket cleared his throat, blushing more.

"I... I also wrote a poem for you.." Sword blushed, giggling.

"Well...?" Rocket cleared his throat again, nuzzling Swords chest as his arm was wrapped around him, reciting the poem he spent hours reciting.

~ ' You're a Swords master, while I am but a lowly B-Zuka wielder. My skills, what little they are, will never stand up to how inspirational your own tactics are. You've made me want to become stronger, to avenge my phather out in the battle field he could never conquer. You've opened my eyes to more things I could only ever read of in books. You introduced me to love, Sword. I didn't know what it was, but you showed me how it is to pheel that warm pheeling you get in your chest, the butterflies you suddenly pheel in your stomach. I love you, Sword. I love you dearly. ' ~

Sword chuckled, kissing Rockets head.

"Wow..." Rocket buried into him more, sighing softly phrom comfort.

"Why don't... we go back to my place? And write more poems together?" Rocket giggled, looking up at Sword and nodding.

"Yeah, that sounds nice.."

' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ '

479 words

WOOOOOOOO omg I loved writing thiz zo much

SWOCKET IZ JUZT THE CUTEZT ZHIP TO WRITE ABOUT URGH <3

I hope you liked thiz one, I thought a lot about what to add into the poemz. Idk if they're even conzidered poemz- BUT OH WELL-

Have a lovely day/night !!

X3