Episode 21

Chris: *recap blah blah blah* 

(Intro plays)

(Cut to Phoebe waking up) 

Phoebe: *Yawns and sees everyone is gone* Where did they go?

(Cut to Lulu Moon and Jack behind a tree)

Lulu: *yawns* Moon you Know I'm homeschooled, so am not used to waking up early at all!

Moon: I'm sorry, But we all Know Phoebe would sleep for days if given the opportunity, so this was the best time!

Jack: Well why are we meeting behind Twin falls?

Moon: I can't risk Phoebe hearing this. We need to make an alliance to vote her off!!

Lulu: That Cunning Manipulative Jerk has gotten us to eliminate so many people! 

Moon: So We make sure she loses!

Lulu: and then vote her off!

Moon: Girls alliance?

Lulu: My butt!

(They laugh together) 

(Moon confessional)

Moon: Phoebe has spent so much time being an absolute nuisance to us. I am so excited to get payback!

(Cut back)

Lulu: So, Jack you in?

Jack: Oh I don't know..

Lulu: Why not?! 

Moon: Phoebe has Caused so many eliminations! Why don't you want to get rid of her?!

Jack: 3 on 1 is against the code of swordsmen!! I can't 3 team her! It's against the law of Battle!

Lulu: Come On Jack. Swordsmen are not really a thing anymore. You need to let go. They're more to you then just someone trying to carry out your family's legacy! Like come on you won't need your skills of a swordsman anytime soon! 

Jack: Fine I'll think about it!

Lulu: I know You'll make the right choice.

Moon: Yeah you better.

(Jack confessional)

Jack: I love Lulu but that stung like dirt! My dad aka senpai has been training me for years to be the master swordsman of the family and protect the world from a greater darkness!! No way there's not anything I need to protect anyone from! The world needs protecting from this show! 

(Moon and Lulu walk off)

(Cut to campers at challenge) 

Chris: Welcome Campers to your final challenge, before the finale!

Lulu: Woah, woah?!  Final challenge?! 

Chris: Yes, two people will be eliminated!

Everyone: *gasps* 

Chris: Yes, because The Winner will choose who you bring to the finale!

(Lulu confessional)

Lulu: Woah, I could actually win this!  *Determined* I will crush Phoebe!!

(Phoebe confessional) 

Phoebe: I have to win the  immunity challenge today, or else I am so out of here! 

(Jack confessional)

Jack: I really want to win the challenge today, but I also feel bad because We swordsman have been taught to respect all women, and I don't know if eliminating one of them is very respectful. *Contemplating it* But Lulu and Moon have A point though.. When am I ever going to need the law of the swordsmen family. *Upset* I don't know what to do though! Stop obeying the swordsmen law my family has been following for centuries and accept a better modern life, or Continue My families legacy and make them proud!