Episode 12

||Chris: *recap Blah blah blah* 

(Intro plays)

(We open on Quinn sleeping then we hear construction noises outside and Quinn Wakes up and throws her knife across the room in a rage)

Quinn: *enraged* What on earth Is that.. 

(We cut to everyone running out of there cabin and meeting up)

Lulu: I don't know how you do it in Public school but this isn't normal for me. 

(Chris walks on)

Chris: Good Morning Campers!! Sorry to wake you but I've been busy turning this whole island into a board game for our next challenge!

Moon: And why were you doing that?

Luna: Because he's a Scorpio, They're  very unpredictable! 

(Luna confessional)

Luna: Seriously that's why Scorpios struggle to get hired anymore. 

(Cut back) 

Quinn: so what's the point of this?

Chris: I'm glad you asked! It's time for your next challenge!

Phoebe: So we don't even get breakfast..

(Quinn confessional)

Quinn: That's just evidence Phoebe is Fake!! I mean Who wants to eat the food here?! I caught you red handed Phoebe!!

(Cut back)

Chris: This very interactive boardgame is all around the island!! It's called Game of destiny!! Each of you will throw your dice across the board. Whatever square it lands on Is where you go. Each member of your team will score individually, on the card depending on the space you land on   And the team with the highest combined score wins! 

Quinn: That's not fair!! We have one less player then the other team!!

Chris: Exactly, and that is why you will be rolling twice!

Quinn: *pissed off* You have gotta be kidding me! 

Corey: hey it'll be okay!

Quinn: *angry* QUIT PRETENDING TO BE NICE!

Corey: *angry* FINE YOU-

Chris: Woah save the insults for the other team!

||Quinn/Corey: *angry* Fine! *They look at each other and blush and then look away in anger* 

Chris: Alright imma spin a wheel to see who rolls first! *Spins wheel* Lulu

Lulu: Right!

(Lulu throws her dice and then runs on the square)

Chris: oh your not gonna like this one.. -5 points! 

Lulu: But I don't even have any points!

Chris: You guys learned about negative numbers in homeschooling right?

Lulu: *upset* Yes..

Chris: Rocky Start for team Erratic Pelicans! *Spins wheel* Kayla, your next!

(Kayla throws her dice and it lands one square behind Lulu)

Chris: You get a reward, 3 points!!

(The Erratic Pelicans Cheer and then Kayla and Lulu high five and both Blush)

(Lulu confessional)

Lulu: *dreamy gasp* I'm glad things are all good with me and Kayla because if I lost her I don't know what I'd do..