Chapter 3: Sacred Winds

Luke: "Wow, I didn't actually think that Runcorn looked THIS nice."

Toby: "You mean Runcornia..?"

Luke: "But why the fuck is there an ia at the end? It never had that!"

Toby: "What are you talking about?"

Our squad, "The Peeps" are currently outside, on a wonderful bright morning. The sun's rays dance in a melody that is rather addicting. Luke smacks his face.

Luke: "Whatever... anyways, you've known this place for longer than I have. I mean... I kinda just woke up in this world."

Toby: "Oh yeah, you never mentioned that. Could you run the story for me, so maybe I can help you understand?"

Luke: "So... basically I was on this epic quest."

He starts wiggling his fingers around to emphasise just how epic this quest truly was.

Luke: "I needed to acquire something... sacred to me."

Toby: "Really?"

Luke: "Yes... Volume 2 of beasta- I mean... Volume 2 of... of..."

His eyes dart around, and he looks at Toby, and then at himself.

Luke: "Volume 2 of... S-Sacred Winds..!"

Toby: "Woah! Sacred Winds? That sounds awesome."

Luke: "Don't interrupt the story teller!"

Toby: "But you interrupt me all the-"

Luke: "And so! I was walking around the shopping city- er... I mean the markets. In search of this item... When suddenly, I heard a noise."

Toby's eyes widen.

Luke: "And that noise... was very noisy."

Toby's eyes unwidened, and turned to a very disappointed glance.

Luke: "It was like... Ahhh! but much louder. Anyways! I woke up... and some guy spoke to me! He said his name was Uh!"

Toby: "Uh?"

Luke: "Uh!"

Toby: "Uh... what?"

Luke: "Uh!"

Toby: "I'm asking Uh, what?"

Luke: "UH! His name is Uh! UH!!!"

Toby: "Your storytelling is bad if you can't even think of a name for this guy."

Luke: "It's not a story! I'm telling you my backstory!"

Toby: "...Which is a story, no?"

Luke: "Right, I didn't ask to be slandered like this. His name is Uh, that is what he told me. Anyways, he was very mean and shouted at me just because I was excited."

Toby: "Oh... Uh, if you don't mind me asking, what did he look like?"

Luke: "Huh. Now that you think about it, I actually don't know. It's strange, I recognise him instantly, but I can't even describe one thing about him, even if I try my hardest."

Toby looks at him, he ponders for a moment.

Toby: "Hm. Oh well. Probably just an inner narrator telling you what to do next."

Luke: "Maybe. And then I ventured into a cave, and then... you! I ventured into you, my friend!"

Toby: "You missed out the whole squad signup part."