Chapter 2: ORChestra!

Orc: "Dieeee humannn!!!"

Luke: "Smiting Slice!!! YAHHH!!!"

The sword slices cleanly through the orc, and the orc dissipates, as if a beam of light had enveloped it and swallowed it whole.

Luke: "Wooo! Level up, baby! Level up! Level up! Who's da man? I'm da man! I'm the damn paladin! Woo yeah... Oh yeah, this isn't VR."

CRASH!!! SHATTER!!!

Luke: "Eep! What the hell was that..? Why the hell do all these noises have to happen in caves? Just my luck."

Luke begrudgingly followed the sound of the noise. The steps of his plated shoes making it very difficult for him to sneak around.

Luke: "Damn it... Why did Uh make me a Paladin?.. I can't even sneak around, every step I take sounds like... s-something loud... Probably. I just can't think of anything to link it to., damn you, Uh. Why didn't I get a choice? I would have totally of been such a badass cleric."

"RARRRGGHHHH!!! HUMANNSSS!!!"

What seems to have probably been armies of orcs ran through the caves. Their feet slammed against the floor more quickly than a whole set of a centipedes' legs. They screamed out battle cries, but for some reason their footsteps didn't edge any closer towards him. They actually went in the totally different direction. Luke... for some odd reason, actually took offense to this.

Luke: "Uhm... Excuse me, stinky orcs! A huge paladin is right fucking here! Don't run off somewhere where I'm not!"

BANG BANG BANG BANG!

Luke's shoes slammed and battered against the floor. He ran towards the crowd.

Luke: "I won't take this Paladin slander! Prepare to be smited in the name of Uh!"

His running came to a stop. He ran straight into the middle of a crowd of orcs. They all seemed horrified, they all seemed un-orcish.

Orc: "SCARY HUMAN!"

Luke: "Yeah! You're damn right i'm scary- Wait, the other Orc didn't say that. He said I was a stupid dumb human!"

Orc 4: "Scarier Human, stupid not scary human!"

Orc 3: "Yeah! stupid human!"

Orc 2: "Stupid stupid human! Hahaha!"

Luke: "Why you little... I'll kill you all! I'll farm EXP off you stupid bastards!"

He unsheathes his giant sword and he pulls out his giant shield once again. He looks around his surroundings, and he counts... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 164 Orcs all around him.

Luke: "Hah... 164, huh? Well... considering one gives me about 25 EXP per victory in most games... 25 x by 164 is about 4100 EXP! That's at least level 6 for me. Probably. I don't know. This isn't a game. This is real life! Jesus christ, how the hell am I forgetting? Well, if I kill this dumbass orc, I'll please Uh!"

Orc: "And if me kill you, me cool orc!"

A horde of orcs charge at Luke, who grins with pride and confidence. He readies his shield.