Chapter 9(SMUT⚠️ )

I SPRAINED MY HAND 3 DAYS AGO😭, BUT YOU GUYS ARE REALLY THE BEST READERS LOVE YALL SO MUCH💗. ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER DARLINGS, AND THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT🤗⚠️ 

•Sanekana

Giyuu's pov:

I woke up from the sun beaming through the window and heard some mumbles from someone. I look beside me and saw sanemi mumble some words out."ka-kanae" He said, kanae? who is that, ah i remember who she is. She is shinobu's older sister.(Shinobu and Giyuu talked about there past and she knows who kanae is) She was a hashira before she died, after her death everyone was upset. But why is he saying her name, but sanemi and kanae were close and maybe he is sad about her death. Poor nemi... i said.

I looked at him, but i felt strange it's like i felt jealousy in me. Me!, no i can't be jealous, i'm just being crazy right?. I mean he loves me not kanae right?. Ugh i need to clear my mind, i got up and went to the bathroom and changed into my uniform.( I think i'm gonna make the uniform like mitsuri's but it covers her chest) After i changed i looked at sanemi and left the room, i saw shinobu at the counter reading a book, i was relief and went up to her, maybe she can help me with this problem." Hey shinobu can we talk outside in the garden" I said " Yea sure, but is this serious" She said with a concern expression" Umm maybe but it's about sanemi and..." I said "Kane right.." Shinobu said " U-um yes, i didn't want to say anything to make you upset an-" I was cut off by shinobu" It's fine but yea lets talk right now, lets go" Shinobu said " Okay" Thank god shinobu understands. We walked out to the garden and sat under a tree with a bench." So what is wrong?" Shinobu said " Well when i woke up this morning, i heard sanemi mumble something..." I said taking deep breathes " and what?" Shinobu said " He said kanae's name in his sleep and i felt jealousy, but i am not jealous" I said with a sad expression.

" Oh.. Well you must know why right?" Shinobu said " Know what?" i said " Wait your joking right?" Shinobu said " I'm not joking?" I said with a confuse expression" So your saying that eyebrow less chihuahua never told you about him or kanae" Shinobu said very angry " N-no" I said " Well let me tell you then " Shinobu said " Sanemi and kanae were dating before she died, and he confessed to her and they started to date, but after she died, he was sad and depressed and missed her so much that he started to dream about her and saying her name in his sleep" Shinobu said, I was left speechless and was not saying anything and was staring down almost shutting tears in my eyes." I'm so sorry giyuu, but that's all in the past right?, he has you now" Shinobu said trying to make me feel better.

"Yea the next thing you know he is gonna dream more about her, no offense shinobu" I said " None taken, i'm also really mad at him that he never said anything to you about kanae" Shinobu said."I think i'm just gonna go get tea from the kitchen and clear my mind" I said while shaking" okay giyuu!" shinobu said with her smile. I went inside and saw sanemi coming out of our room half asleep." Hey yuu, your up early then me" Sanemi said" Sorry sanemi, i was outside with shinobu" I said " Sanemi?.. you usually call me nemi?" He said with a confuse expression" Oh!, i'm sorry i am zoning out a lot today" I said " Oh okay, hey is it okay if you give me tea please yuu" He said while hugging my waist behind me " Yea sure nemi.." I said " I love u yuu" He said, After we finished our tea, we went to the living room were the others are. We all talked for a bit, and we all decided to go have fun at the beach since today is the last day of our break. We went to our rooms and started to pack our things to go to the beach, while i was packing my things for the beach, i keep thinking about the incident from this morning, but i was not paying attention and moved my hands into the black ink from the desk." God damn it, what's wrong with me" i said in a whisper, i went inside the bathroom and washed my hands and when on to pack me and sanemi's things.(FAST FORWARD TO THE BEACH BY MITSURI'S ARMS😭) After we arrived at the beach we ran to the beach while me and gyomei find a perfect spot to put our things. The whole group placed there things at the spot.