Chapter 5(SMUT ⚠️)

WARNING: SMUGT/FLUFF.⎮HEY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SMUT 🍋 AND PLEASE IF YOU CAN'T ENJOY THIS THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER, OTHER THEN THAT PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER,AND I'M SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT, BUT THIS IS MY FRIST TIME WRITING A SMUT CHAPTER SO DON'T BULLY ME.😭⎮

Nobody's pov:

When they arrived back at the hotel, sanemi picked her up bridal style, and took them to there room. Sanemi threw giyuu in the bed and locked the door. Sanemi kneeled down and started to kiss giyuu. It was soft their lips pressing together sharing a sweet kiss. he then glided his tongue over her bottom lip, tomioka opened her mouth a bit were shinazugawa slide his tongue into her mouth, she closed her eyes melting into the kiss, while grabbing on ito shinazugawa's hair and pulling her self closer now sitting in his laps. Shinazugawa tasted her saliva while licking the inside of her mouth.

He then took off her yukata and then started to kiss tomioka's neck giving her hickeys around her neck. Giyuu couldn't help but moan and whimper. Sanemi started to smirk at her and took off his yukata and was playing her nibbles while kissing her." Don't be afraid, i want to here you moan out my name baby." he said. then she moaned out his name and want it to be inside of her. Sanemi got his two fingers and told giyuu to suck his fingers. And so she did and put the two fingers inside of her.and was scissoring her inside. She was moaning really loud, it was like music to sanemi's ears."N-nemi~." Tomioka moaned out. Shinazugawa was sucking her nibble and marking it, Tomioka wanted more from Shinazugawa, she wanted his cock inside of her, she was needy she wanted more. They stopped kissing , and shinazugawa took of his boxers and revealed his 12 inch cock( DAMN he got a huge cock r.i.p to giyuu). "Are you sure you want me to put it in you have a chance to back down." He said."Mh~. i'm sure nemi."Okay then I'm gonna put it in baby~." he said while smirking at her."O-okay nemi." She said while whimpering, he placed his huge cock inside of her and went in a slow pace to not hurt tomioka."Mh~. f-faster nemi." She said."As you wish, darling~." he said." Aaah" tomioka was griping on the sheets and arching her back."S-sanemi i'm s-so close." she was able to say while moaning."Baby i'm co close too." he said."I-i'm cum-cumming-AH!." They both cum and they were exhausted, sanemi was laying aside with tomioka. "Round 2~" Shinazugawa said why smirking.

After multiple rounds, sanemi went to the bathroom to get the bath ready for them. He picked up tomioka and took her into the bathroom, he placed her in the hot bath and so did he. after the bath they got ready for bed and went to the futon and cuddled each other." I love you nemi" Tomioka said."I love you too yuu" shinazugawa said they kissed each other and finally fall asleep. 

 Authors note

Thank you so much reading this chapter, also this is my first time writing smut and i'm so sorry that this is short, and also in the future chapters i well make it longer i promise darling, anyways have a lovely day darling💗