Chapter 7

Giyuu's pov:

The sunlight was beaming through the window, and was very bright outside. I woke up from the sound of bird's chirping and from the sunlight. I felt some weight on me, i looked behind me and saw my lover hugging me and was very close to me, i smiled and kissed him in the cheek."Mmh, i knew that you love so much~""You..were awake..this whole time!" I said while being flustered."What, i wanted to see your reaction darling ~" I rolled my eyes, and got up from his warm embrace, he wouldn't let go of me."nooo stay with me in bed~""No nemi, i have to go get ready for the day, and we also have a hashira meeting, did you forget""Ugh!. Why do we have so many damn meetings"" maybe because our job is killing demons" i said while laughing at his face expression. Finally he let me go and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After i showered, i got out of the bathroom and went in my closet to find my demon slayer uniform. After i realized that i don't have the normal ones anymore so i have to were the one that mitsuri wears but not showing my breasts. After i changed i checked if nemi was up from bed, he was but he isn't in the room, i checked downstairs to see if he is here, but he is not here. Until i saw him outside sitting down at bench, i walked up to him and scared him."Geez, yuu don't scare me like that" Sanemi said while hugging my waist and kissing it."Sorry nemi, i just wanted to see your expression" while i was giggling, then i got closer to him and gave him a peck in his lips. He kissed me back."Let's go nemi we need to go attend the hashira meeting."Okay let's go darling~" he said, i was getting red when he call me these names." Hey stop calling me darling well you" i said, he giggled and left while holding my hand.

Sanemi's pov:

While we were walking to the meeting, i realized that i was holding her hand and i saw obanai and kanroji walking up to us. I quickly let go of her hand and acted like nothing was happening. She stared at me and she gave me a sad expression but then realized she saw them and looked away from me. I felt horrible to giyuu but i didn't want anyone to know that i'm dating someone right now. Kanroji obviously ran up to us and hugged giyuu tightly, she could barley breathe."O-oh kanroji i c-can't br-breathe" She said"Oh i'm so sorry! tomioka, also you can call me mitsuri since we are best friends" she said with her annoying squeaking noise. Giyuu was taking deep breathes then started to speak" Okay mitsuri you can call me giyuu, are you and obanai walking to the hashira meeting" Giyuu said" Yea, do you guys wanna come and join us, to walk at the hashira meeting"Kanroji said" sure we can join you, and btw you and obanai look cute together holding hands~" Giyuu said and i agreed to and was smirking at iguro." U-um y-you thank s-so" " Well i can say the same thing for you guys, you guys look so cute together" she said while smirking at us. I put my hand over kanroji's mouth and shush her. AFter that whole mess we all started to walk into the meeting where me and giyuu don't talk to each other. 

Kagaya Ubuyashik- good morning my dear children, isn't today a wonderful day.

Hashiras- Not as wonderful as you master.

Kagaya Ubuyashik- Today i called meeting because i decided to give all of you a 7 day vacation, so you can have a relaxation days.

Hashiras- WHAT!

Shinazugawa Sanemi- If i may master, but don't we have to slay demons and what if something happens if were not there to slay the demons

Hashiras- I agree

Kagaya Ubuyashik- Well don't worry, the others well take over your missions while you guys relax.

Hashiras- Okay!

Kagaya Ubuyashik- Hashiras dissmis now, and enjoy your 7 days off.

Nobody's pov:

Everyone bowed down there master, and left to talk about what they would do over the 7 days. But mitsuri haves a excellent idea, and decided to tell the others. She ran over to the other hashiras to tell her amazing idea. After she gather all the hashiras, they all looked at her with confusion.