Chapter 1

No one's pov:

Kagaya-san had news for the hashiras, the hashiras had questions for there master. But they waited for there master so he can announce the news. They thought that there were more demons in the village or something else.

Kagaya- Hello my children, Is it a wonderful day.

Hashiras- Hello master.

Shinobu- If i may ask master, what is the unexpected meeting today.

Kagaya- Well that's what i'm about to say.

Mitsuri- What is it master.

Kagaya- Well we have great news, we have new members that well join us. They are water user and they well be your new comrad. Please treat them well like your other comrads, You may come in and show yourself.

The hashiras were curious on who well they look like, and what's there story.

 Giyuu- Thank you master.

Mitsuri- KYAA, she is so cute.

Uzui- She is flamboyant!.

Kagaya- please introduce yourself.

Giyuu- My name is Tomioka Giyuu, i'm 21 years old, and i'm glad to meet you guys. 

Shinobu- What a lovely name you have have.

Giyuu- T-thank you.

Kagaya- Okay you may all dismissed now, and get back to work, and treat giyuu like one of us.

Hashiras- Yes master!.

Mitsuri- Hi!, my name is Kanroji mitsuri and this is Shinobu.

 Sanemi- She knows that already!.

Iguro- I'm so sorry about him, hi my name is Iguro obanai and this is kaburamaru. And this angry guy, Is Shinazugawa Sanemi.

He was talking about Sanemi because he was not in the mood. then they left to go train, giyuu was heading to the training area where all the hashiras were. Some were training and some were talking. Giyuu wasn't very socializing to people, ever since her sister and her best friend died. The only reason she was in the demon slayer corps, was because she was getting revenge for her love ones. While she was standing still thinking her thoughts, a white hair guy came up to her and said." Hey!, aren't you gonna train or you gonna stay there standing like a loner". He said with a rude tone." U-um y-yea." She said in a nervous tone." Okay then stop staring and start training." Okay, she said. 

Giyuu's pov:

After training with the others, i headed back to my estate and started thinking about Shinazugawa. He was very rude to me for no reason, and he called me a loner, and made fun of my haori. I don't know why he hates me so much, but ignored it and continued to head to my estate. When i headed back to my estate i took of my shoes and closed the door, i went to my room so i can shower and get ready for bed. I placed my sword on the stand and took of my haori, i was about to take off my clothes but then i heard a knock in my front door. So i went down stairs to check who it was, I opened my door and was surprised to see Shinazugawa at my front door. He outside in the rain looking at me.

Sanemi- Hey!, you gonna let me in or not,idiot.

Giyuu- S-sure get in.

Sanemi- About damn time.

Giyuu- Sorry, let me go get you a towel.

Sanemi- Okay!.

Giyuu- Here you go, dry off and you can take a shower in the guest bedroom.

Sanemi- Okay whatever.  

Sanemi's pov:

I went to the guest bedroom it was next to tomioka's room. She already set it up for me and left extra clothes when i'm done showering. Tomioka left me, so i can shower. Ngl tomioka looked hot with her hair dow-. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING I HATE HER. But her blue ocean eyes, and her raven hair, especially her soft lips. UGH I NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HER, I CAN'T LIKE HER I THINK.( After the shower). After i finished showering, i went downstairs to get a glass of water, but when i slide the door i saw tomioka in her room reading a book. Her door was opened a little, and i saw her humble and reading a book in her bed. I was looking at her lips, i couldn't help myself, her lips were soft and was a pinky shade in her lips. Then i looked at her hips and her waist, she was beautiful. I just meet her 8 hours ago and now i have fallen in love with her. But i don't think she would ever love me since i was rude to her. I got up and went to the room and went to bed and sleep. 

Nobody's pov:

It was then next morning and, Giyuu was the first one to wake up so she got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She didn't want to wake up sanemi,  but there was a meeting in 10 minutes so she went to the guest room to wake up sanemi."Sanemi...sanemi...SANEMI!." Giyuu said, he woke up in shock and saw giyuu, his face was flustered because she was close to him." What do you want,a dn why are you yelling at me.!?."Because we have a meeting in 5 minutes and were gonna be late, if you don't get ready." She said. And sanemi was fully awake after he heard there well be a meeting, he forgot that they had meeting today." Ok ley me change real quick."Okay." She said. After sanemi changed they both left giyuu's estate and started to walk to the headquarters. But obviously they went separately. Once they headed in the HQ, they were greeted by the hasiras.