"Enough talk," Hachiman said, as he throws down his mallet. I raise my hands and caught it. I'm not even struggling to be honest.

"The only thing, I'll give Sammy credit for is for the brutal training and fights, he put us through. I can at least defend myself and hold back people." I thought

"Tb/n,".

I look over to my left and Nico was standing there concerned. "Nico?" Me and Liang said at the same time.

"What are you doing here? I told you to stay out of this, you can't beat him, he's too strong!" Upa said.

Nico looks at Upa. "I'm sorry, master. But listen, there's another reason why I didn't go with Jyugo and the others. I did it because without my medicine. I couldn't keep up, when I don't have it my chest hurts really badly. And I start slowly down, until I can barely move at all, so I had to leave them. Because if I stayed, I would have just slowed them down and made them worry." Nico said.

"Who is this kid?" Hachiman asked.

"None of your damn business." I said.

"I know that I'm mostly a burden, but that isn't because I wanna be. I wanna help, I wanna fight with you. So for as long as I can still move, as long as there's some way I can help. I'll do the same thing that you guys did, and give it my best shot." Nico said.

I push the mallet back and heard Nico gasp in pain. I turn my head back to Nico griping his chest.

"Nico, why?" Upa asked.

Nico looks back at Upa. "Why do you think? Because I want to be an awesome hero just like you.".

"Like me? But I'm not-" Gaint needles went to Nico's back, and he fell to one knee. My eyes widen with shock.

"Those needles," Liang said.

I look back to Hachiman holding one more needle in his hand. "I don't know how you avoided breathing that gas, but those needles have enough poison in them to kill a man ten times your size. Say goodnight, kiddo." Hachiman said..

Nico slowly got back up to his feet. "This stuff-".

"Impossible! I know those needles broke skin." Hachiman said.

"Won't work on me!" Nico said.

"Seriously!?" Upa asked.

"Too bad, your plan sucked." I said, before charging at Hachiman.

Uno's pov;
"Oh no, oh no! What do we do? We lost him, we totally left poor sweet, Nico behind." I said. I look back at Jyugo and grabbed his shoulders and shaked him. "He took his medicine right, Jyugo?! Tell me, he took his medicine, please Jyugo please!".

"He said that he lost his medicine bag, remember?" Jyugo reminded me.

"Calm down, I'm sure. He'll be fine." Trois said.

"I don't know about that, it kind of depends on how sick, this Nico guy is." Honey said.

"That's honestly a fair point, I certainly hope he hasn't collapsed in some dark hallway." Trois said.

"That's not what, we're scared of." I said.

"It isn't?" Trois and Honey asked.

"There's no way to understand it without seeing it for yourself." I look at Trois and Honey. "This is really really bad.".

Y/n's pov;
While me and Nico were fighting Hachiman, I got in a lot of hits on him. As Nico uses his chained ball to hit him, but Hachiman jumps back.

"Well if poison doesn't work. How's this!?" Hachiman threw down a ball at Nico, and when it hit the ground, purple smoke surrounds him.

"Damn it, no!" Liang said.

"You have to hold your breath!" Upa said.

"To late for that, he's already-" Nico jumps out of the poison. "The hell?".

Nico does a flying kick, and lands it. "Did he land it?" Upa asked.

"I think s-"

Hachiman grabs Nico's ankle. "Are you trying to tickle me?!" He threw Nico at the wall. Nico's back crashes into the wall hard and fell to the ground with some pieces of the wall falling behind him. "I didn't expect you to be immune to my poison, but it looks like that's your only trick." I ran over to Nico and got on one knee beside him.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm good," Nico said.

"For a second though." I look back at Hachiman. I stood back up and stood in front of Nico. "I thought you might be a threat, but no you're just a nuisance. A fly, I'm gonna to crush.".

I hear Nico started coughing a bit, as I see Upa running to us in the corner of my eye.

"You've done enough okay, go hide!" Upa said, while standing beside Nico.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," Liang said.

"Weren't you paralyzed by that poison gas bomb?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, but I was able to recover a bit of control, while you and Tb/n protected us." Upa said.

"You mean, I was useful? That's all I ever wanted, I'm so glad." Nico said.

"Forget, I said that just stay out of this okay." Upa said.

"Don't you worry." Nico ran past me. "I'm gonna fight even harder now!".

"Nico, stop!" I raised my voice.

"No, stay back!" Upa shouted.

Hachiman lifts his mallet and is about to throw it down at Nico. Liang grabbed Nico and got out of the way.

"Liang?" Nico said.

"You can't get close to him, he'll blow you away with that weapon." Liang said.

The mallet hits the ground and explodes like it did when I fought Hachiman the first time.

"Woah, did that just explode?!" Nico asked.

"It'll detonate as soon as it touches something just stay back Tb/n, Upa, and I will take it from-" A blast came out of no where and hit Liang in the back.

"Liang!".
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts so far?

I apologize for any late updates, my health has been getting worse lately and trying to get it under control. So I apologize if updates are a little slow. But I'll try to get as many chapters as I can up. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a good day/night everyone!