And Aunty Cass

Daniel: M-Mark your back?

Mark:Better than ever old friend

Daniel: I thought you were on your hospital bed...

Mark: Well don't worry, I'm better

Daniel:It's been 4 years... It's good to see my best bud in the neighbourhood. 

We hug each other

Mark: It's feels good knowing my best friend is well and your Aunt looks younger than before.

Cas:aww

Daniel: And still trynna hit on my aunt after 4 years.

Mark: You know what they say once a rizzler always the rizzler.

(CAP!!!) He ain't no rizzler

Daniel: and yet no numbers from people your own age.

Mark: hehe I don't see you with any either.

Daniel:...touché

Cas:*coughs* Mark is there something you wanna tell my nephew

Mark: oh right! Yo bro you wanna head to this party, my girlfriend invited me and told me to invite a friend as well... who better than my best bud! So what do you say?

Daniel: I'll see if I can make time but I promise but... I will come.

Mark: thanks Jumper

Daniel: anytime lover boi

We dap each other up. As Mark leaves, Cas explains she need to get to work.

Daniel: C'mon you still going to Lex Corp?

Cas: I am doing this for the both of us. I'll be fine just get ready for that party, alright?

Daniel: *sighs* yesss Casss.

Cas: before you go...*Threatening Glare And Aura* You better leave this house clean you understand ?

Daniel:*Fearing For His Life* Yes Cas, Understood.

Cas leaves and I get to work with cleaning the house and choosing good clothes to wear. I hear my watch beeping, I press the button on the side of the smart watch and it shows me my spider symbol and Scorpion on the loose along with Rhino.

Daniel: This guys are annoying sometimes... Maybe some action can prepare for the party... Les do This!

I wear my Spider suit and jump out my room window and swing around the city

Orion-Spider: Woo Hooo! Hello New YOOOOORRK!

Civilian#1: GO get em' Spidey!

Civilian#2: Our hero is back in business!