"She's right. I'm here for Camila. Not her." Dinah said meeting my gaze with a sharp glare.

I narrowed my eyes at her and could physically feel the tension between us. I never knew what it was about Hansen that ticked me off. Maybe it was the way she always seemed to challenge me. Or maybe the way she harbored so much hate for me when I never even physically hurt her. Or maybe I was just a little envious of her courage. Lately, she's been defending herself quite well against us. She stands up for herself and doesn't take our shit anymore. And I respect that. I really do. I just wish that whatever fire seemed to light within her would light in me too. But I wouldn't never let her know that of course.

"Anyway..." Darren interrupted, nervously scratching the nape of his neck, "I'm here for both of you. And I'd really like to clear up some things for you so this ship doesn't sink."

"Ship?" I asked meeting his gaze.

"Yes the Camren ship."

"What the hell is a Camren ship?"

"It's your relationship." Dinah explained.

I rolled my eyes again, "Okay I have no idea what a Camren is but whatever. Tell me about Camila. Is there something wrong with her?"

Darren pretended to be looking off to the side while Dinah acted as if she didn't hear anything.

?

"Guys."

"Oh yeah, what were we talking about again?" Darren asked Dinah.

"I think we were talking about Lauren's girlfriend." She answered.

"She's not my girlfriend." I murmured.

"Yes she is." Darren countered.

"No she's not."

"She should be." Dinah interjected.

"But she's not." I shot back.

"Lauren, how long have you been dating her?" Darren asked.

"I wouldn't exactly call it dating..."

"How long have you been seeing her?" Dinah clarified.

"Not long, just a while."

"And you love her right?" Darren asked.

"Of course."

"And she loves you right?" Dinah asked.

"Well, yeah-"

"-THEN WHY HAVENT YOU ASKED HER YET?" Darren almost yelled.

Why is he yelling?

"B-because. I don't know. I guess we just haven't had the time..."

"Seriously? That's your excuse?" Dinah frowned.

"Yeah, what's the big deal anyway? It's just a label."

"JUST A LABEL?!" Darren practically shit his pants.

"Yeah...it's not even that serious. Calling Camz my girlfriend won't change the way I feel about her so why do it? I don't see the point."

"You're an idiot, do you know that?" Darren said.

I glared at him.

"Don't get mad at me when Camila's upset." He said putting his hands up in defense.

"Why? Did Camila say that she was upset?"

"She might of-okay we might of mentioned something about it and as her best friends we could tell that your in existent relationship status is bothering her."