Coffee and Wings

A/N: Fairies were never introduced in The Vampire Diaries so any lore I establish is purely from my own imagination.

Damon POV:

I'm nibbling on Rose's bottom lip, pressing her body against mine, as I try to commit every curve of her to memory. I did not like coming that close to losing her.

It fucking terrified me, in fact.

"Damon," she moans and my hips immediately thrust against her like an unstoppable reflex.

I move down to her neck, pressing kisses against her as I go, laving at her with my tongue where that horrible wolf bite had been just moments ago. As if I could lick away any residual pain that might be lingering from it.

"As much as I want to continue this... ah fuck," she moans as I thrust against her again, hitting her in just the right place that I know will drive her crazy.

"Blood... I need, ummm, oh god, that feels good but I need-"

"Then take it," I tell her flipping us around so she's now on top.

"Sorry, baby, but we're not leaving this room until at least round four, you need blood? Gonna have to take it from me," I tell her.

I see the veins start to form under her eyes as she stares at me like I'm nothing more than prey to her which only manages to turn me on even more.

She rubs herself on top of me pulling out a whimper from me.

"Don't want to make any more of a mess... can I drink from you in the shower?" she asks.

I couldn't give less of a fuck about the current condition of my sheets right now but I understand not wanting to be in a sick bed if you didn't have to be so I zoom us up and into the bathroom making a mental note to change the sheets for her as soon as possible.

I deposit her on the vanity as I turn on the shower finding the perfect temperature for us.

I can feel her watching me as I start to strip and I can't help but show off and flex a little.

It must work as I smell her arousal grow stronger.

Once I'm happy with the temperature of the water I slowly turn around and start undoing my pants.

I see her eyes taking me in... devouring me, hmm she really does look hungry, hopefully, it's for a little more than just my blood.

Not that I'd deny her anything if all she wanted to do was shower and... feed.

Luckily, my girl seems to have similar appetites to me and has me out of my pants and thrown back into the shower in the blink of an eye.

I tear the light nightgown Caroline must have put her in earlier off her and move us under the spray of the shower as she quickly latches on to my neck.

I know her to normally be a slow drinker and it's not that she's going particularly fast right now, but the depth of her pulls are... intense.

So intense I swear she might take all my blood from my neck to my toes in one damn sip.

"Rose, hey easy," I have to tell her as I start getting light-headed.

She releases me and then pulls me into a kiss but suddenly we're not in the shower anymore but the coffee house in Richmond.

"What just happened?" I ask as I look around.

"I want to tell you everything but this is the only way we can have this conversation, no one can ever find out what I'm about to tell you, if you ever have any more questions after this... we'll have to come back here to discuss it, do you understand?" she asks.