Forest

Squirrelflight was sitting on the soft, lush green hills of Starclan, watching from the moonpool as her son was torn apart. He had been infected and suffered from severe blood loss, which led to his death.

"Great Starclan," Squirrelflight meowed, feeling a little weird since she was already a member of Starclan. "What will happen to Thunderclan?"

"The clans will have to work together," meowed a familiar, soft, kind voice. Squirrelflight's sister, Leafpool, had joined her and was now sitting next to her, watching the chaos in the living world.

"But how will they cooperate? Mistystar, Bramblestar, and Tigerstar are all infected. They have no one to lead their clans!" Squirrelflight exclaimed.

"They will find a way," Leafpool meowed soothingly, wrapping her tail around Squirrelflight. "They always do."

"I hope so," Squirrelflight meowed. "I would have led Thunderclan myself, but..."

Squirrelflight could recall her death with perfect memory. It wasn't something she'd likely forget. During the gathering, Squirrelflight sat on the branches of a tree with the other leaders. Mistystar asked, "Where's Bramblestar?" to which Squirrelflight replied, "Bramblestar is ill. Jayfeather believes this is a variant of greencough. But don't worry. We're in the process of healing him." Squirrelflight answered with ease, but her thoughts lingered on Bramblestar, who was sick with no cure. Fortunately, none of the leaders claimed this was a lie, although Tigerstar watched Squirrelflight suspiciously before continuing.

"Puddleshine has discovered a new herb called Questnelle. He believes it can cure illnesses similar to greencough."

"That sounds wonderful," Fidgetflake mewed.

"We could go check it out for ourselves," Mothwing mewed.

"I'll bring it at the next half-moon meeting." Puddleshine mewed.
On her way back, Squirrelflight spotted a large boulder rolling down a hill, heading straight towards her clan. Cherryfall and Ambermoon were in grave danger of being crushed by the boulder. Without a second thought, she pushed them out of the way, but unfortunately, she was hit by the boulder and ended up falling into the water. As the weight of the boulder kept her submerged, she struggled to breathe and eventually drowned.

Cinderpelt bounded over, knocking Squirrelflight back to reality. Squirrelfight thought Cinderpelt looked a bit terrified.

""Leafpool! Squirrelflight!" exclaimed Cinderpelt. "Starclan is being infected by deathamates!"

"What?! But..How?" asked Squirrelflight.

"I don't know," replied Cinderpelt, fear evident in her blue eyes. "We have to leave now!"

"Who's infected?" inquired Leafpool.

"Shrewclaw and Spikefur," answered Cinderpelt.

"We must leave immediately," said Leafpool. "The remaining Starclan cats are going to the old forest. That's far enough to keep the deathamates from coming."

Cinderpelt gently tugged Squirrelflight and said, "Lead the way."

As the three cats ran from the beautiful hunting grounds of Starclan, Squirrelflight couldn't help but worry. If Starclan was getting infected, what were they going to do now?

________________________________________________________________________________

It's so short

Forgive me <3